worse if your father is a norwood 1

antonio666

Reaction score
is it worse to go bald in your 20's if your dad has a norwood 1 with mega thick hair ,i mean i look exactly like my father in every way exept i am now bald and i look awful now,i have been surrounded by family members recently all have great hair and i am the odd 1 out,the person responsible for my male pattern baldness is my mums father and he died 20 years before i was born and this guy looks nothing like me not 1 feature the guy is a freak and he has passed is shitty freak hair genes on to me ,i got drunk on easter sunday and burned is picture and i wanted him to be alive so i could kill him again

s.a.f

Reaction score
Better get the straightjacket out again .... :whistle:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
is it worse to go bald in your 20's if your dad has a norwood 1 with mega thick hair ,i mean i look exactly like my father in every way exept i am now bald and i look awful now,i have been surrounded by family members recently all have great hair and i am the odd 1 out,the person responsible for my male pattern baldness is my mums father and he died 20 years before i was born and this guy looks nothing like me not 1 feature the guy is a freak and he has passed is shitty freak hair genes on to me ,i got drunk on easter sunday and burned is picture and i wanted him to be alive so i could kill him again

Wow you sound like a totally sane person. Good for you. Maybe you should say to your mother that her father was a freak... I bet she'd like that. I mean, 'cause everyone with hairloss is obviously a freak. My father doesn't look anything like me, just like you don't have 1 feature from your mom's dad I have a lot more from mine than from my father. I have my dad's head shape though (which I hate), but I still wouldn't kill my father for it :mrgreen: .

antonio666

Reaction score
GHG ,i would tell my mother that her dad was a freak if she was alive,and just because i am being honest how i feel makes me a nutter,deep down when we get bad genetics passed down we blame who passed them onFULL STOP

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, when I feel depressed I come into this board, read some and feel much better about myself.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
antonio666 said:

Actually this happend to me. My mother has like 8 brothers and all of them have ultra thick NW1 hair even into there 50's, except for one who had a ridiculous looking receaded hairline with a little island at the front. Well i got his genes....urg what are the odds.... :shakehead:

Dario

Established Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
GHG ,i would tell my mother that her dad was a freak if she was alive,and just because i am being honest how i feel makes me a nutter,deep down when we get bad genetics passed down we blame who passed them onFULL STOP

And to who would your grandfather put the blame on?

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Same here! Nobody apart from me and my Grandfather is balding in my family. He is 82 and I love him to bits! I would never wish any harm on him. He has been like a dad to me because my real dad left my mum when I was 13 and my grandfather and grandmother was always there for us. I don't feel bitter that I am the only young person thats balding as its noones fault.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it always is someones "fault", but it's stupid to blame your parents for the balding gene since it's a total gamble. No one knows who will get which gene. Balding is just one gene amongst others.

IBM

Reaction score
Bald-Indian-Kid-403320.jpg

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
I have to admit, when I feel depressed I come into this board, read some and feel much better about myself.

lol yea seriously this board is f*****g nuts

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My dad's always been a hairy berk, and good luck to him. I was at a museum with him recently though, and one of the exhibits was a very brightly lit camera installation that allowed you to see (amongst other things) the top of your head. He was shocked to see that you could see the skin of his scalp, and kept on asking me for the next half hour if his hair was ok. It was quite funny as he clearly doesn't have male pattern baldness.

Perhaps its's true that losing something late in life affects you more.