Worst day for hairloss in awhile.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So I got a 3 month prescription of propecia from my doctor almost 3 months ago. I am 19, almost 20. Well, I go to renew it today, and all of a sudden hes looking in this like ancient medical book that says propecia should not be used on pediatric patients and I should wait about a year or 2. I wanted to cry like a baby. He said he could not give it to me. He puts me on for 3 months, it starts working, and all of a sudden I can't have it. WHat do I do!?

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude, that is just one doctors opinion, its not like he puts out a flag and says "this kid can't use propecia for 2 years" he is just worried about his *** getting sued. the propecia studies were done on 18+ people, so its safe, go to another dermatologist, its that simple. call someone right now! good luck

marsbtchsx

Established Member
Reaction score
i agree ....find another doctor.....im sure u can find one get an appointment and go today if u wanted to...well depending on where u live i guess....but even if u dont find a Doctor for a few days the few days wait shouldnt set u back on progress

G

I disagree!

Go with Revivogen and spironolactone. Wax off less and you should be ok <--- yeah I honestly wrote that.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
How many more days of finasteride do you have left? Where do you live(US,UK)?

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the encouragement guys, I'm trying to get an appointment somewhere ASAP.

BadHairDecade said:
How many more days of finasteride do you have left? Where do you live(US,UK)?

I looked in my bottle and estimated about 2 weeks left. So i guess that buys me sometime....

I already have that feeling you have when you arent doing anything about your hairloss... again.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
if you run out and can't get a script in time let me know and I'll send off some Proscar to you.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
thinneritgoes said:
Propecia finally started working for me
nesta said:
I disagree! Go with Revivogen and spironolactone.
Nesta, you continue to be one big horrible ball of bad advice. Please stop!

HairLossTalk.com

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
Does Revivogen have a bad reputation? Or are you just commenting on his advice to change from finasteride?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Finasteride is a clinically proven treatment that is exhaustively tested. Revivogen is the best of the best in the unproven realm. Its just plain bad logic and bad advice to suggest someone quit finasteride for Revivogen. Its even worse logic to make that suggestion right after they said its working for them. :)

HairLossTalk.com

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
go to another doctor or buy it online

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
buy finasteride from india. It's pretty bad cheap