Would you go with a 60yo woman if she looked like this?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I would'nt touch that with yours! :crazy:
However the average 50/60 yr old man probably would.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
To be fair I wouldn't touch it sober....however, drunk? ...then I cannot be held responsible for my actions :)

What's worse though is you reading the Dail Fail!

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i would
i would already go with joanna lumley if the opportunity passed but i am just not picky

s.a.f

Reaction score
somone uk said:
i would
i would already go with joanna lumley if the opportunity passed but i am just not picky

Rooney?? is that you ????? :shock:

Hillaro

Reaction score
Eham Eham . . . Not me but my father would love to date with her :)
She looks awesome though. Except her face :)

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Butterface.

But amazing body. Nicer body than most girls in their 20's! Sure, I would go for it.

When I was 26 I slept with a 42 yearold. It was a wild ride, and the best sex i've ever had. Don't discount a woman because of her age, if she's got the package, it's probably a good time regardless!

I would take a well experienced 40 yearold over an inexperienced 20 yearold any day! Well.. both have their benefits.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't touch that...

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the topic, but this reminds me of a pervert in Funchal, Madeira that broke into a retirement home and raped several old ladies on the same night. :(

CCS

Reaction score
I would totally go for her.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Although she looks good for her age, I'd still know she's 60. So, the answer is NO

Wuffer said:
Butterface.

But amazing body. Nicer body than most girls in their 20's! Sure, I would go for it.

When I was 26 I slept with a 42 yearold. It was a wild ride, and the best sex i've ever had. Don't discount a woman because of her age, if she's got the package, it's probably a good time regardless!

I would take a well experienced 40 yearold over an inexperienced 20 yearold any day! Well.. both have their benefits.

I was once chatted up by a MILF. She said she was 45. She was hotter than most of the 20 yos, I tried to invite myself to her house but she said NO. :sobbing:

I once kissed a 42yo woman. I again tried to take it further, but she knew I was only interested in one thing and she said she's not into one night stands. :whistle:

Hairforever

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm 50 in September and I wouldn't if I knew beforehand she was 60. Might stretch to 55 but really still intersted in women in their 30s and early 40s.

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
It has nothing to do with the topic, but this reminds me of a pervert in Funchal, Madeira that broke into a retirement home and raped several old ladies on the same night. :(

WTF MAN! Thanks a lot Belmondo!

You guys must be F'en crazy! If she puts out, I'm taking it!