www.salderma.com?

Drakholm

Reaction score
Has anyone from this forum actually ordered AHK-CU from this source? It's been mentioned the last couple weeks on several hair loss sites and while initially excited I'm now a bit skeptical... First, the nature in which it's being recommended (advertised) across these forums is markedly similar- and Second, the domain appears to have been hosted only recently.

Drakholm

Reaction score
BTW I'm a long time forum lurker, first time poster. Inexperienced as hell but obviously obsessed with keeping my hair. (like all of us)

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered last week, the ordering procedure was a bit wierd because I didn't have to add any information about my address, age or anything. I just payed through paypal and I suppose they will send the package to my paypal address.

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin said:
Oh what a coincidence. I quickly found a link to the guys that were banned here.

This is so transparent. Good luck but I'd stay away from them.

What do you mean? Could you clarify, please?
What link? Why do you think it's the same guys?

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin??

Well, anyway I recieved a confirmation email from them and the order will be going out in 24 hours. Also I was in contact with them and they apologized for the delay and sent me information about their vehicle.

CUPGEL12_Copy.png

What do you guys think?