Xandrox: Is it time to start?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been debating wheather or not to start applying xandrox. I've already purchased the 5% and the 5% with retionic acid (i break out on my hairline constantly, hopefully the retionic acid helps :()

Should I just say f*** it and add this to my regimine? I've haven't seen any regrowth, just lots of inflmmation and an irritated scalp. My hair densisity has been on a steady decline as of last year, obviously I want the best for my hiar.

Is it too early for xandrox? Comments are welcome

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
go no go for launch

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
well if you have lots of inflamation and a irritated scalp, the last thing you should do is add another topical. You need to get that under control first. You may even want to dump the spironolactone for a couple weeks so your scalp can heal.

BHD

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my scalp has always been irritated. It's not from the topicals i assure u

Luther007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using it for a while now. I can tell you for sure that Xandrox is better than minoxidil alone, because I used both minoxidil and finasteride together, and the Xandrox alone (I dropped finasteride) has maintained what I grew back on them. Folligen should help you with your irritated scalp, have you tried their shampoo/conditioner? It's good stuff. Maybe you should try Tricomin?

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've thought about other topicals to aid in fighting the irritations of male pattern baldness but I'm already spending a lot of my income on these topicals. Now with xandrox I am looking at around 70+ dollars a month.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ok i stepped up to the plate.

Whoome?

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have oily skin also?
Cause while i was on proscar 1/5 i noticed increased irritation / sensitive scalp/ acne or bumps in scalp. Of course my hair continued to get worst. A week ago switched to dutasteride, hopefully everything'll get better. So far every does seem to be getting better, but then again it might be because the weather's getting colder and theres less oil production.

G

Spidy182 said:
it might be because the weather's getting colder and theres less oil production.

I would start shooting those iraqis unless they work harder through the winter.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:2gunsfiring_v1: :firing: :snipersmilie: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Spidy182 said:
Do you have oily skin also?
Cause while i was on proscar 1/5 i noticed increased irritation / sensitive scalp/ acne or bumps in scalp. Of course my hair continued to get worst. A week ago switched to dutasteride, hopefully everything'll get better. So far every does seem to be getting better, but then again it might be because the weather's getting colder and theres less oil production.
Yes i do actually have a very oily scalp. I am hoping the acid will help control the break outs

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mat,wheres is that"go no,go for launch"thing from??..it sounds familiar

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
NASA :p

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
minoxidil sure seems to do damage to the actual hair. Looks like I will be adding a better conditioner when I have a chance :x