Xandrox or Revivogen? What should I do?

hexedd

Reaction score
Hey all,

It's been almost 4 months on Revivogen and it only seems to have made my scalp itchy and red all the time. I'm at the point where I either need to re-order it or switch to something else. I was thinking about Xandrox 5%. If I combine Propecia with the Xandrox it might just help to stimulate some growth.

Should I stick with my current regimen for awhile longer until I decide to try something else, or is the effectiveness of Xandrox or plain minoxidil enough to justify stopping the Revivogen now and starting on one of those instead? I'm like a NW1 right now but I've had diffuse thinning in some areas and it looks like it's getting much thinner. I want to get something to thicken up those hairs again. Any advice would be appreciated.

Biostudent

Reaction score
e

hey man im pretty much the same as you. Norwood 1, with diffuse thinning all over, and very thin hairs in male pattern baldness region. Ive been on Revivogen and nizoral for about a month now and my scalp is in terrible condition. I don't want to use the rest of the supply because of its smell, and i doubt it will work at all. Anyway, does Xandrox (sp) contain minoxidal? I used minoxidil alone and it worked wonders for me. However when i stopped, it made my hair fall out all over, and i have lost a lottt of ground! So if the xandrox contains minoxidil, be prepared for a lifetime commitment.

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: e

Biostudent said:
Anyway, does Xandrox (sp) contain minoxidal? I used minoxidil alone and it worked wonders for me. However when i stopped, it made my hair fall out all over, and i have lost a lottt of ground! So if the xandrox contains minoxidil, be prepared for a lifetime commitment.

Not to stress a point BUT virtually all effective, chemical male pattern baldness treatments require a "lifetime commitment." There is not - yet - any treatment that is of a temporary nature.

If minoxidil worked wonders then I'm curious as to why you might have stopped?