Yeahp Yeahp.. One month in..

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So i've been on Propecia and nizoral for about a month now and the past few days have been a horrible shed, and my hairline looks worse. Fugg that. That could definitely be a positive thing right? I hope so. Also, my hair on top has been feeling thicker lately. HELP.

What I explained above.. good or bad?

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
from what i have read it usually take's about 4 months to see any positive improvement. Stick it out for a year and if you see no improvement by then. maybe consider trying something else

G

gonna_win said:
from what i have read it usually take's about 4 months to see any positive improvement. Stick it out for a year and if you see no improvement by then. maybe consider trying something else

...amen

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
Im just finishing my third month. Everything was cool (no noticeable worsening, temples thickening). Then, i added nizoral about two weeks ago and my hair is shedding alot. I can see this horeshoe forming, w/ this nasty little tuft of hair in the middle of my hairline. Hairline looking bad. this blows.

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
Im just finishing my third month. Everything was cool (no noticeable worsening, temples thickening). Then, i added nizoral about two weeks ago and my hair is shedding alot. I can see this horeshoe forming, w/ this nasty little tuft of hair in the middle of my hairline. Hairline looking bad. this blows.