Yesterday at work

viperfish

Reaction score
Yesterday at work a bunch of us were sitting around drinking some Captain and started to talk about hairloss (I bartend on weekends). This one guy starts talking about hairloss and how he is loosing his hair. I told him man that he needs to get on that sh*t now. Told him to get on propecia right away and that I was already on it. The guy laughs and says "Why would I use that stuff, Avacore is the way to go!". I started to laugh and actually felt bad for him! Then he starts trying to tell me that Avacore is FDA approved (yeah the minoxidil part is). Well we got in an argument about it and I start spouting stuff off about DHT, etc, etc and everyone looked at me like I was some kinda weirdo. I think I'm gonna confront the guy this week and really set him straight.

TOMOMASTA

Reaction score
That kinda reminds me when girls make commnents about hair loss in front of me, i always tell them that it is caused by a very high amount of testostereone, and the balder you are , the more man you are:) they have a funny, odd look on there face after that....

Reaction score
TOMOMASTA said:
That kinda reminds me when girls make commnents about hair loss in front of me, i always tell them that it is caused by a very high amount of testostereone, and the balder you are , the more man you are:) they have a funny, odd look on there face after that....

Like what kinda of comments do girls make about hairloss around you im curious??...

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
The same thing happened with me and my freind and i posted it a while back. He started avacor a while back only to continue to lose hair and was ignorant enough to buy more even when i told him about finasteride and avacor is only minoxidil with a few natural supplements. The first thing he said is "I don't want the side effects" so i went further and explained the low occurence of side effects. And he is still on it and swears by the bloated testimonials Avacor shows.

Cassin

Reaction score
The shedder said:
The same thing happened with me and my freind and i posted it a while back. He started avacor a while back only to continue to lose hair and was ignorant enough to buy more even when i told him about finasteride and avacor is only minoxidil with a few natural supplements. The first thing he said is "I don't want the side effects" so i went further and explained the low occurence of side effects. And he is still on it and swears by the bloated testimonials Avacor shows.

I have a friend who still blames his hairloss on wearing a catchers mitt for 3 years while he played in high school. He is 27 now and started losing it when he was 24....the last day he played baseball was when he was 18. He has a typical horseshoe loss like yours truely. People believe what is easier for them to deal with. This will never change.