Yesterday, I gave some of the public their Norwood status.

G

I went down my local town centre giving people their Norwood status.

It all started when I woke up at 7am...

I took off my Regaine 5% pyjamas and made my way downstairs. I then thought to myself “Today I’m going to help people. I’m going to give people their official Norwood status!â€

G

Coming Soon.

Gunner goes on a club 18 - Norwood Holiday to Benidorm. Watch this space

worried

Established Member
Reaction score
Despite the popularity of HairlossTalk.com, the t-shirt and apparel department seems to be experiencing some "loss" of its own.

:lol:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
worried said:
Despite the popularity of HairlossTalk.com, the t-shirt and apparel department seems to be experiencing some "loss" of its own.

Yeah. Loss of Inventory! They're going like wildfire!

Don't forget to buy that special someone a TShirt from HairlossTalk!

(Cal Worthington annoying car salesman music playing in background)

Check them out here!

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/cosmeticops ... /index.htm

Any suggestions for shirts that you think might actually sell, please post them here! Remember, the phrase you suggest may be funny, but people may not want to wear a shirt that says it, so think of something you'd actually buy!

HairLossTalk.com

misterium

Reaction score
Gunner:

You're real special.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am not a rich man, but I would pay one hell of a lot of money to have the time to sit and think this kind of stuff up. At any rate, it sure beats another "Finpecia or Propecia - What's the difference?" thread. Thanks, Gun.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah that was some funny stuff, i had to stop myself from laughing out loud in the school computer lab.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Cal Worthington?

HairLossTalk.com, where are you from?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Used to see Cal Worthington (AND HIS DOG SPOT!) commercials nearly 15 years ago, when I was 15 yrs old in Houston Texas one summer.... cracked me up... and they're still running them with Cal himself here in San Diego to this day.

HairLossTalk.com