Yesterday, my life went from bad to worse.

G

I’m a keen golf fan - so I thought I would visit the British Open at Royal Liverpool.

I went their to get away from things and forget the depression hair-loss has given me.

Well, all was going well until 2.15 pm at the first hole when the MC announced the following:

“And on the first tee from United States - Sean O’Hairâ€￾

I am called Sean.

I immediately tanked my pants, before falling to the floor twitching violently, as they announced Sean O’Hair's tee off time.

Tears were streaming down my face, as I was rolling around uncontrollably on the floor like a beached whale.

I then reacted violently, as I ran onto the course waving a flag with the “I give in!â€￾ sign above my head whilst pulling a dumb face.

CCS

Reaction score
sorry to hear about your emotional destress, but that was a total over reaction. I would not care at all if a guy said something about my hair. Infact, I showed them all my hair grafts right after surgery. I would not show the women, of course. Now if you hit on a hot woman, and she turns you down and says being bald just aint attractive, then that is when you can start worrying. I would. But don't do that at golf tournaments. Just laugh next time and swing your golf club. View your time around the guys as a time to relax and make fun of each other.

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
It really is Gunner. Gunner is an Arsenal fan, Thierry plays for Arsenal, so it must be Gunner. I'm a genius :lol: