You know what's REALLY weird and ironic?

scud666

Established Member
Reaction score
Thought i was losing my hair (well, i probably am at a slow rate anyways) when i irritated it with this harsh shampoo in which i didn't clean out thouroughly. my hair went from the typical Asian strong, branchy hair to the weak limpy kind almost overnight. i got scared and tried supplements, herbs, etc. My scalp got very oily from that incident and was like that ever since. i had to wash it every 2 days and it would itch like a mothaf'er by the 2nd day afternoon. before that incident my scalp was nice and dry and could go on for a week without shampoo.

Anyway, i was about to give up and thought i was doomed to be the first person bald in my family. but i found this website with this crazy conspiracy theory that hairloss is caused by harsh chemicals from shampoo. with no hope left, i trusted him. first 3 days were hell without shampoo. but iornically, but the 4th day, it stopped itching and my scalp was in tip top shape! my oily scalp seized and there was alot less dandruff. its been 10 days and let me tell you, i have NOT shampooed. My hair is not itchy and oily. i call it ironic cause you guys think the more you put on your head, the better. in hopes of smthg might work or do smthg.

on 2nd thought, it ain't ironoic to me, cause what started my hairloss, irritated scalp, dandruff and seb derm. was SHAMPOO!

i know, iknow. there's going to be those naysayers who will call me nuts. but guess what? unlike others, i ain't selling you anything.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would suggest people list the ingredients of their shampoo's, take it to a doctor and test of allergies etc to the ingredients. Acctually im gonna do and do that tonight.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey it's totally possible. Im not denying that i coudl be true