Aggressive Regemin - Recovery From Norwood-6.5

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions ,I started 200mg Spirno , 1mg of estro Duta and 5mg. loniten ED since Jan. of this year. Was getting some regrowth and thickening, noticed a spot that was not really filling in so I went full on in August switched to 50 mg of CPA 2mg of estro dutasteride and 10mg of loniten. Well this seem to kick things off hair was getting super thick spots filling in even temples getting hair ,I was feeling good and then around the beginning of Sept. I have this huge shed and I dont know why. I'd been on the new reg for fifty days. I have been known to have seasonal sheds but mostly in spring. Killing me. Oh I'm cis male and got a little gyno from this reg. I've noticed the only difference between mine and trans reg is the amount of estro

Last edited:

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@rupture : OMG you beat me ! 50 mg cyproterone ... how's your libido ?
Maybe your shedding is because of your body attempting to adjust to the lack of testosterone, if you were full estrogen maybe you will have only regrowth with no shedding ... ? Or maybe this is the last shedding before your best regrowth ?

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@rupture : OMG you beat me ! 50 mg cyproterone ... how's your libido ?
Maybe your shedding is because of your body attempting to adjust to the lack of testosterone, if you were full estrogen maybe you will have only regrowth with no shedding ... ? Or maybe this is the last shedding before your best regrowth ?
libido is shot but I'm older and its amazing what you can get done when your not preoccupied with sex. Yea thats what I was thinking maybe try another mg of estro, kinda don't know what to do hence the rant. Maybe I should go back to spirno to get some test back

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@rupture : or just be patient. spironolactone is weak compared to 50 mg androcur, you will shed for sure :/

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimel...nths_ago_i_was_like_and_now_im_like_hormones/

He removed his photograph, but basically the change was MASSIVE.
Ah, I remember that case. Oops, maybe the reason behind removing them was the fact that I have reposted that photo on this forum several months ago without hiding the face? My fault then.

images.jpg

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions ,I started 200mg Spirno , 1mg of estro Duta and 5mg. loniten ED since Jan. of this year. Was getting some regrowth and thickening, noticed a spot that was not really filling in so I went full on in August switched to 50 mg of CPA 2mg of estro dutasteride and 10mg of loniten. Well this seem to kick things off hair was getting super thick spots filling in even temples getting hair ,I was feeling good and then around the beginning of Sept. I have this huge shed and I dont know why. I'd been on the new reg for fifty days. I have been known to have seasonal sheds but mostly in spring. Killing me. Oh I'm cis male and got a little gyno from this reg. I've noticed the only difference between mine and trans reg is the amount of estro
are you taking estro sublinguily or just swallowing it?

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
libido is shot but I'm older and its amazing what you can get done when your not preoccupied with sex. Yea thats what I was thinking maybe try another mg of estro, kinda don't know what to do hence the rant. Maybe I should go back to spirno to get some test back

Has your penis shortened by taking 1mg? I've asked this question to others but they refuse to answer...

What about your body fat, are you getting a more feminine figure?

Androcur can cause telogen effluvium, someone over on hairlosshelp said they stopped taking Androcur all of sudden and basically lost all their hair because of the sudden hormone change. Here's the thread:
http://hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=111689

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your penis shortened by taking 1mg? I've asked this question to others but they refuse to answer...

What about your body fat, are you getting a more feminine figure?

Androcur can cause telogen effluvium, someone over on hairlosshelp said they stopped taking Androcur all of sudden and basically lost all their hair because of the sudden hormone change. Here's the thread:
http://hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=10&threadid=111689
that guy claims to have lost their hair after 2 days without androcur! I ran out of androcur supply before and couldn't take any for 7 days and my hair continued growing. :) maybe cause i was still taking estrogen.

MaxPayne3

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder why people keep taking androcur while bicalutamide should be more effective and safer.

MaxPayne3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just swallowing it. does it make a difference ?
Yes, it is absorbed less. To absorb more you have to dissolve it sublingual. That works for estradiol hemihydrate.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just swallowing it. does it make a difference ?
the liver processes it out of the body or converts it to weaker estrogens. to about 70% of what's swallowed.

dustovshio

Reaction score
I use topical estrogel and my dick hasn't shrunk at all.. plenty of other sides though.
estrogen kils my dick. Maybe I'll try it again but it seems like some people say it is good but other people in the progesterone camp like Peat and Roddy say otherwise.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG, I remember that timeline on reddit and btw I'm putting tons of concealer because of the same inherited dark circles issue. I had no idea it was you.
No, that's not me. I just reposted her pics from that timeline to show what is possible on aggressive regimen.

inmyhead

Reaction score
do you still dermaroll? I was thinking about buying derminator and using it all over my head, but i wonder if that is possible when you still have hair? Doesn't dermapen pull some hair?

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you serious? her temples look filled with tiny hairs. I think you are only considering the longer hairs, which in yhe NW3 pattern are longer because theyve recovered first, but the hairline looks lower to me but hard to define exactly where it starts.

Its hard to see because the first finger width of so of my hairline all along the front is around 1 cm length of light blond thin hair. I'd kill for some pgd2 inhibitors. Can't afford right now. Saving ffs money. Priorities I guess.

Some Updates:

Got Selsun Blue coming in mail, but that's it for the next 2 months or so probs. Some Cetirizine if I can get some of the sellers on Alibaba to respond with good prices.

Stopped Dutasteride and Minoxodil indefinitely. Stopped Castor oil for 2 weeks cause I was getting an allergic reaction to DMSO. Now I'm on castor oil with some 99% ethanol and 1 drop dmso. In that interstitial period I had maybe 200 or so hairs fall out dispersed across my head. It isn't enough to be noticeable but I'd still like them back. Hair fall stopped when I restarted castor oil about a week ago.

I also ran out of Stemox but am on LiCL 30mg 1/wk after dermaroll now.

Not a whole lot of point posting update pics right now. Probably early November.