Craniofacial development - The thing that make us lose hair(A hair loss theory)

Do you believe this theory?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters

curlwaves

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to add I agree with the fibrosis and calcification hence raised DHT being part of the effect of scalp tension which is the result of what's been discussed in this thread and my previous post, but what's your take on collagen?

I know supplements are meant to increase skin elasticity, but there are so many health benefits. I've always been undecided on collagen, do you think it's detrimental to reducing scalp tension even if inflammation and calcification etc is addressed?
I haven't properly done research on this. The thing is testosterone and DHT already increase expression. I've never tried collagen personally. So I can't speak on that either. So it's hard for me to say. Currently my view is neutral based on lack of research.

What may help hair growth tho is essential (probably even non essential) amino acids. Most studies show benefits there. I still have to work it out tho. But collagen like I said I'm unsure. It's a bit of a "trend" these days so that kind of makes me a bit suspicious. I'm sure it's good for you but how much really.

For now I won't do collagen. But I do supplement a little with amino acids.

And I also agree with the other person it's better if we separate these threads. No reason they have to be in one it's taking away from the point.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I emailed Wicked Waffles and told him about the cranifacial development and how it affects attractiveness and he didn't respond. He would rather continue to believe in his nonsense. I disagree with the things he's saying.

Look for example in this video. The guy he presents as a chad is 5 or 6/10 and I am sure he will receive this rating. He doesn't have good craniofacial development and he will go bald. His 7 looks like 6 to me too.

In this video he is trying to delude us that height is more important than face. The man he rates 7/10 is again very average looking man. That's bulshit again. Bone structure compensates for the lack of height and Hamza was right. If that was true 6'1 Quentin Tarantino would be more admired and desirable than 5'7 Tom Cruise.

Other of his nonsense are that he doesn't agree with "If you are ugly you have to find another way to attract". That's exact why I am thinking of. Looks are not everything. I will make a post about that in near future. That's how unattractive men get into a relationship. They compensate with having a nice personality and being and confident.

And of course he is trying to convince us that men are less selective about their partners because of testosterone. That's bullshit. They are not. I made a post in the previous page of this thread how men rate women or r/rate me and they rate them as their real value on my scale. No matter how horny or how drunk I am most women don't look attractive to me. Also He's saying that women become attracted to men when they are 7 or above. That's also untrue. 5 is the threshold and on MY scale not on his. He describes decent looking guys as 5 for whom I am sure most women would agree they are good looking like in this video:

The examples he gives as a 5 are all 6 or 7 except the one with the glasses. He's the only real five. He describes these men as very plain and average looking. That's bulshit. They are handsome and I am 100% sure they don't struggle with dating. There is more nonsense but I will stop here because the post has gotten long.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie I think that Wicked Waffles is finding on purpose women who are picky and give low rating to men. I have searched other videos of women rating men from 1 to 10 and they give much higher rating.
For example this one:
There is not a significant difference of how women rate men and men women. Also that group of guys was funny. This video( there is another one on that channel and many shorts) prove exactly my point. Different people will rate you differently and the average rating you will receive is your real value on my scale.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ritchie
Wicked Waffles is telling in his videos that there are 105 men per 100 women in the 15-24 age group and he thinks that this debunks the belief that there is someone for everyone. He's very wrong again. 15 is too young and 105:100 is the average sex ratio at birth. Since birth men are more likely to die especially in the first two years of life and things become more balanced. The who website is not working anymore and I had to find another one. When you look at the demographics of Germany you will see that in the age 20-24 group there are just 62013 more men than women. That's only 2.9% of the male population who is left out. The population of 2118999 men from age 20-24 consist of:
gay men
bisexual men
men with other untraditional sexual orientation
men with down syndrome
men with mental disabilities
These are at least 5% of the population and those conditions are twice as common in men if not more. The actual numbers of men who are left out per 100 might be 0.5 or 1. That's negligible. Even in Canada the percentange of male population in excess in the 20-24 age group is 4.8. Which means the men that are left out are 2. Those are also estimates and every website shows different numbers. You will never really know how many men and women are there in these countries. Some shows less difference some more.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 The blonde I sent to you is very good looking. It's pathetic and sad that If she post on r/truerateme people will have to write stuff like 5.5 average and sh*t like that otherwise you will get banned. She's 7/10 and very beautiful.

mccain-mori-jpg.187444

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 Women get misrated a lot on the truerateme subreddit but what makes me the most upset is that this girls is rated 5 and 5.5.

19h4wuytcukb1.jpg

She is 8/10 and is a definition of pure beauty . She has very good jaw definition and prominent maxilla. look on the second photo how good cheekbones she has.
girl1.jpg

Meanwhile Frida Pinto is 9.5 in their ridiculous scale. There is no power in the universe that can convince me that Frida Pinto is more beautiful than the girl above.
MV5BMTg5NDI0MzM0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQ4NTIwNw@@._V1_.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 It's important that you don't miss my next post. I will present my theory about physical attraction in humans in a nutshell. I will continue to promote evidence on this theory along with the theory about hair loss in men. Most of the times your score on my scale is the exactly the same as your absolute value(the way people rate you on average) but there are exceptions. For example this man is solid 5/10 but for some reason he gets rated 7 and 8/10.

ZrJF5lB2NM-NIeJYmX9Lvu6laA2xuo6KuPI31Nq0UKU.jpg

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The rule of the bone structure - My new theory about physcical attraction

The way your facial structure is developped is the biggest indicator of how attractive you are. If you are:

4/10 or below - most people with think you are unattractive. You are going to struggle with dating and will have less sexual encounters, less relationship and less succesful dating life than people above on the ladder.

5/10 - Most people will think that you are average looking. Some people will like your facial features and some not. It would be 50:50. You wil be fine with your dating life.

6/10 - Most people will think that you are a bit above average. You will have more promising features and you will have several advantages over a 5. In a group of 5's you will stand out and you will be more noticed.

7/10 or above - Most people will think you are good looking but that doesn't mean that they want to date you. They can choose someone who's 5/10 because it's their type. Your nose, your hair color, eye color or something else could be the reason they might not be interested in you. Of course you've got a lot more advantages compared to the rest of the population

You can get away with a shity haircut.

Your facial features can compensate for being short.

People will laugh at your jokes even if they are offensive

You don't need game. If someone is attracted to you it will be easier to enter a relationship with them. They will value your superior facial features and will compromise more and there is a less chance that you can put them off. There is a less risk of being ghosted or left out.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The rule of the bone structure - My new theory about physcical attraction

The way your facial structure is developped is the biggest indicator of how attractive you are. If you are:

4/10 or below - most people with think you are unattractive. You are going to struggle with dating and will have less sexual encounters, less relationship and less succesful dating life than people above on the ladder.

5/10 - Most people will think that you are average looking. Some people will like your facial features and some not. It would be 50:50. You wil be fine with your dating life.

6/10 - Most people will think that you are a bit above average. You will have more promising features and you will have several advantages over a 5. In a group of 5's you will stand out and you will be more noticed.

7/10 or above - Most people will think you are good looking but that doesn't mean that they want to date you. They can choose someone who's 5/10 because it's their type. Your nose, your hair color, eye color or something else could be the reason they might not be interested in you. Of course you've got a lot more advantages compared to the rest of the population

You can get away with a shity haircut.

Your facial features can compensate for being short.

People will laugh at your jokes even if they are offensive

You don't need game. If someone is attracted to you it will be easier to enter a relationship with them. They will value your superior facial features and will compromise more and there is a less chance that you can put them off. There is a less risk of being ghosted or left out.
Get help

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nimayazdani78 This girl is a guenine example of how a female below average in looks looks like. She ask the question on reddit "Am I attractive". And of course most of the answers are "no" which proves my point. She's 4/10 I think

am-i-attractive-v0-pjgmlfgg7e1a1.jpg