Do You Think Justin Bieber Is Balding? (pics)

180bysummer

Reaction score
bieber.JPG

Looks like Bieber got a hair transplant, he had one corner that was getting pretty high. Looks like this was done recently as his corners haven't filled in yet.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 185029
Looks like Bieber got a hair transplant, he had one corner that was getting pretty high. Looks like this was done recently as his corners haven't filled in yet.
Front look all diffuse. He's probabbly not on finasteride anymore.

Weird seeing a teen star from the 2010s going bald, makes me feel f*****g old even thought we're almost the same age.

resu

Reaction score
He's thinning but not quite there yet. He's reaching that stage where he doesn't have many styling options anymore.

21-met-museum-costume-institute-benefit-gala-00388.jpg

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Front look all diffuse. He's probabbly not on finasteride anymore.

Weird seeing a teen star from the 2010s going bald, makes me feel f*****g old even thought we're almost the same age.
Makes me think of the days when he was super popular, and everyone at school hated him lol. Then he just sort of disappeared.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He's a permanent hat wearer like Chris Brown.
I think he's had hair loss since his teens hence the fringe haircut.

Serves him right for making fun of Prince William's baldness.

He thought finasteride would save him completely from the Norwood Reaper but it has just delayed the inevitable.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a permanent hat wearer like Chris Brown.
I think he's had hair loss since his teens hence the fringe haircut.

Serves him right for making fun of Prince William's baldness.

He thought finasteride would save him completely from the Norwood Reaper but it has just delayed the inevitable.
Yeah he's a hat wearer, but whenever he takes it off, his hair still looks pretty good.

He will never be fully bald like Prince William, in all honestly. He has already had a bunch of hair transplants (and is probably waiting for the results from another hair transplant right now).

Sure he is dealing with hairloss (and has been for a long time now), but at the same time, in reality he is still very far from becoming a bald guy.

Worst case scenario, he gets 9k grafts all over and moves on. His donor area seems to be very good and thick.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah he's a hat wearer, but whenever he takes it off, his hair still looks pretty good.

He will never be fully bald like Prince William, in all honestly. He has already had a bunch of hair transplants (and is probably waiting for the results from another hair transplant right now).

Sure he is dealing with hairloss (and has been for a long time now), but at the same time, in reality he is still very far from becoming a bald guy.

Worst case scenario, he gets 9k grafts all over and moves on. His donor area seems to be very good and thick.
I agree he still has a good head of hair but it's not enough for the image he likes to portray or what his fans demand. No one would look at him in the real world and think he is losing much hair but with the bright lights and scrutiny of cameras he feels self conscious.

Aren't diffuse thinners generally bad candidates for transplants?

Apparently 65% of people who receive transplants are not happy with their density afterwards. Until hair cloning becomes viable it will be difficult to regain a full head of hair.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree he still has a good head of hair but it's not enough for the image he likes to portray or what his fans demand. No one would look at him in the real world and think he is losing much hair but with the bright lights and scrutiny of cameras he feels self conscious.

Aren't diffuse thinners generally bad candidates for transplants?

Apparently 65% of people who receive transplants are not happy with their density afterwards. Until hair cloning becomes viable it will be difficult to regain a full head of hair.
His last album from 2021 didn't really have an overtly obvious "sexy boy" gimmick anymore and it was still successful. He is rather taking on Ed Sheeran's image these days.

I agree that if most of his hair was transplanted, density most likely wouldn't be ideal. But he could overcome that with hair fibers like David Beckham. Or decide to care less eventually and embrace having some thinning as long as the hairline is solid.

Enrique Iglesias has gotten away with his balding by wearing hats and wigs for decades, while maintaining his "ladies man" image. If that's the path Justin Bieber decided to pursue, it would sure require a lot of work but would not be impossible.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
His last album from 2021 didn't really have an overtly obvious "sexy boy" gimmick anymore and it was still successful. He is rather taking on Ed Sheeran's image these days.

I agree that if most of his hair was transplanted, density most likely wouldn't be ideal. But he could overcome that with hair fibers like David Beckham. Or decide to care less eventually and embrace having some thinning as long as the hairline is solid.

Enrique Iglesias has gotten away with his balding by wearing hats and wigs for decades, while maintaining his "ladies man" image. If that's the path Justin Bieber decided to pursue, it would sure require a lot of work but would not be impossible.
Yes good old Henry Church with his permanent hats. I posted on Quora that he is bald and uses hats to hide it. His female fans couldn't accept it and thought that he may have just had a hair transplant when I posted pics of how bad his hair looked in the late 90s. His donor region looks very bad as well. He even has a combover in his 1999 breakout hit Bailamos. He literally has no temple points either, that's why he rarely wears wigs.

I wonder what he does at home in front of Anna Kournikova? Just let it all be? She seems like the shallow type.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes good old Henry Church with his permanent hats. I posted on Quora that he is bald and uses hats to hide it. His female fans couldn't accept it and thought that he may have just had a hair transplant when I posted pics of how bad his hair looked in the late 90s. His donor region looks very bad as well. He even has a combover in his 1999 breakout hit Bailamos. He literally has no temple points either, that's why he rarely wears wigs.

I wonder what he does at home in front of Anna Kournikova? Just let it all be? She seems like the shallow type.
Lol. They are not aware of the limitations of a hair transplant.

Good point. Must be awkward.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol. They are not aware of the limitations of a hair transplant.

Good point. Must be awkward.
The vast majority of people aren't. They think it's a one and done 100% reversal. When I point out why are the likes of Jeff Bezos, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham still bald despite the 'miracle' of hair transplants and them having millions of dollars, some people actually respond with comments such as 'they prefer being bald'. Ignorant fools.

No man prefers being bald. On top of the cosmetic issue there is also the lack of protection from the cold and the hot sun. You become dependent on hats.

That's why I still haven't shaved my head! I did it once and even the heat from the cooking stove made my head uncomfortably hot. But alas the day is coming soon as I've stopped taking finasteride.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The vast majority of people aren't. They think it's a one and done 100% reversal. When I point out why are the likes of Jeff Bezos, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham still bald despite the 'miracle' of hair transplants and them having millions of dollars, some people actually respond with comments such as 'they prefer being bald'. Ignorant fools.

No man prefers being bald. On top of the cosmetic issue there is also the lack of protection from the cold and the hot sun. You become dependent on hats.

That's why I still haven't shaved my head! I did it once and even the heat from the cooking stove made my head uncomfortably hot. But alas the day is coming soon as I've stopped taking finasteride.
Jason Statham's case can be used as a proof that even very little hair looks much cooler than zero hair.

Before

whNwkEQYWLFJA8ij0WyOOAD5xhQ.jpg

Jason-Statham.jpg

After

jason-statham-net-worth.jpg

@BurningCoals

Last edited: