Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Takal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tranners.png

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It blocks breast formation but not 100% of the time, it can also reduce gyno that was already developed from what I remember. Raloxifene is more popular though so I assume it would be better if you want the effects of estrogen without boobs

Fvgwnx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It blocks breast formation but not 100% of the time, it can also reduce gyno that was already developed from what I remember. Raloxifene is more popular though so I assume it would be better if you want the effects of estrogen without boobs
If it only affects boobs, that's good. relaxifen costs 5 times more, but there is no money.
How long does it take to have your boobs deflated?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would it? If you are estrogen dominant and dht is blocked there's nothing to worry about, raloxifene just blocks the effects of estrogen in breast tissue from what I know. It's not like it increases scalp dht

monehair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I miss the old days when this thread used to provide useful information and healthy discussions. Now all you guys do is constantly bicker with each other.
I was like you not too long ago. Then I realized that most things are known that is necessary about the topic. The question then comes down to whether you are willing to pay the price for estrogen or not.

So which side are you on? Transmaxxer or Macho?