Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I’m not that attractive but it’s not luck, I just don’t have a shitty personality that repels women like you do
Judge a person's character by a forum filled with trolls and mentally retarded people. Lol

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will switch to 12.5mg CPA per day for 6 months. In theory, CPA may be better for hair growth. It is not suitable to be taken for years, so I will limit myself to 6 months, hoping that this will speed up the process of restoring hair quality after the influence of T.

Almas_NW0

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you don’t have a girl and I’m pretty sure you never ever have so I’d say that tells me that women find you repulsive
I get compliments and looks every time I'm around girls. I naturally tend to have low self-esteem, but I receive compliments so often that it has made my self-esteem high.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get compliments and looks every time I'm around girls. I naturally tend to have low self-esteem, but I receive compliments so often that it has made my self-esteem high.
Compliments mean nothing because it’s not like you can court one. That’s as far as it goes for you because of your horrible social skills

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why aren't you staying on low dose estrogen with cpa? Was the sides that bad for you?