Sjw Infiltration Of Western Culture Officially Completes Itself

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my headlines today it pops up that iconic character Lando Calrissian from the Star Wars franchise has been declared a "pansexual."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/620566002

No it's not even enough to say he is bisexual. I mean that term is so 2010! He's PANSEXUAL damn it! Let's create more words so we can feel special! I'm an individual and I cannot be defined!

ESiYZCQ.gif

Just when it seems things couldn't get anymore cringe, the hipsters take control of one of the most culturally iconic francheses. When will this stop? This generation is fucked if something doesn't give. Just kill me now before this gets worse

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Starwars films in general have become infested with this type of BS. I.e the female characters are instantly good at everything and the cast has to be as racially and nationally diverse as possible for no actual reason other than to be politically correct.

While I did still enjoy Rogue One I couldn't even be bothered to watch The Last Jedi (TFA was too ridiculous for me).

blackg

Reaction score
I'm glad I watched the last 3 on torrent. A black guy gets in love with chubby chinese women? lol. Retarded.
And what's so absurd about an African male falling in love with a healthy Oriental woman?
That's reflective of life in any major cosmopolitan city around the globe.

Now on to pansexuality... Those who are attracted to a person regardless of gender deserve to have their stories told on the big screen too.
Romance is often gender blind.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And what's so absurd about an African male falling in love with a healthy Oriental woman?
That's reflective of life in any major cosmopolitan city around the globe.

Now on to pansexuality... Those who are attracted to a person regardless of gender deserve to have their stories told on the big screen too.
Romance is often gender blind.

Why there is no movement for balding people? Oh I know why because it just affects men and people do not care. If women would be balding, the new Star Wars would lead by a balding woman and the response? "You go girl", "beautiful new star wars girl.....she is sexier balding than ANY OF YOU!!!"