What's your favorite season and why?

miracure

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love summer season a lot. Though in summer the environment is really hot. But this don't hamper me at all.

Jasoncheng1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love fall because of the layering fashion haha and its also very pretty and not too hot or cold

Green_Pepper

Reaction score
I like all of them because each one has something special to offer. But when it comes to the weather and temperature, I really like autumn. I think it's just right.

miracure

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like all of them because each one has something special to offer. But when it comes to the weather and temperature, I really like autumn. I think it's just right.
Yeah, idea isn't bad. But out of all seasons some are really special like spring.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Winter so no one invites me to the beach or to go swimming where my hair ends up looking like sh*t. People are less annoyingly happy in winter too and the rain is nice. Also winter snuggles are best.

Rahul123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spring season is best because everything is getting all flowery and new and fresh again.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Close call between fall (specifically late September through early November) and early Spring (April/May).