Why Going Bald Was Actually Pretty Awesome

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1 I hope you've been having a great day.
I just know you have been watching the Royal wedding, you can't help yourself.

Be proud!

39EF5C6000000578-0-image-m-26_1477963823630.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am from the UK so i had the royal wedding on, harries hair looked alright but his crown is a bit thin. he's still a norwood one but with crown loss. it's not that noticable to normies but i think even non-norwood spotters will know he will go bald, as it happened to will

still she would never get a wedding like that with any other man. it makes me wonder would she have got with him if they met and he was a slick NW7?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am from the UK so i had the royal wedding on, harries hair looked alright but his crown is a bit thin. he's still a norwood one but with crown loss.

still she would never get a wedding like that with any other man. it makes me wonder would she have got with him if they met and he was a slick NW7?

harry is fucked

clear nw7 pattern. look at those low sides

just like me though, he seems to be losing it relatively slowly. so he wont reach slick bald status until hes 45 or some sh*t, by which point that gorgeous chick would have divorced his ginger ***

blackg

Reaction score
harry is fucked

clear nw7 pattern. look at those low sides

just like me though, he seems to be losing it relatively slowly. so he wont reach slick bald status until hes 45 or some sh*t, by which point that gorgeous chick would have divorced his ginger ***
I think Harry will be a bottom feeder in about 10 years. Not when he is 45.
Also... I don't find Meghan Markle that attractive.

Be proud!

blackg

Reaction score
i am from the UK so i had the royal wedding on, harries hair looked alright but his crown is a bit thin. he's still a norwood one but with crown loss. it's not that noticable to normies but i think even non-norwood spotters will know he will go bald, as it happened to will

I noticed how quite it was on this forum during the royal wedding.
I'd say everyone was watching it, with a glass of port.

INT

Reaction score
To have a six pack is to have no fun in life. You have to say NO to almost anything that isnt chicken or rice. Funny thing is, women do like six packs (despite what they say to you surprise surprise) but they dont like what you have to do for it. Your girlfriend wants to order pizza and watch netflix? Well you cant eat pizza. Having a beer with her friends? Orange juice it is. Going out for dinner? "Sir, do you have fat free beef?"

Completely depends on your genetics.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

He's past a one at this point.

It's obvious his hair is a combover.

He's not as bad as his brother (yet, that is). But it's obvious he's going in that
direction.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely depends on your genetics.

Agree but most people have to look at what they eat mate. My sister's boyfriend has a six pack and he never drinks alcohol, sugarless energy drinks all day, no pizza etc etc. Same for me. I cant have a flat stomach AND drink alcohol. I drink 1-2 beer a week (I have to with my Norwood 3) and even that I can see.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Harry was wearing concealer, right? His crown looked thinner when I last saw it on TV.

Could be lightning. I don't think he is that kind of guy that puts Toppik on his head in the morning. If he would be, he would have done a top-notch hair transplant 10 years ago.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Could be lightning. I don't think he is that kind of guy that puts Toppik on his head in the morning. If he would be, he would have done a top-notch hair transplant 10 years ago.

Actually, you seem to be right. I looked at photos and his crown isn't that thin, and yesterday was more or less the same. Well, then he looks freaking amazing for age 33. Good for him. I know that he was born into royalty, but I still believe that a prince should not have to be subhuman.

Howlin' Wolf

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a positive message - acceptance can be the furthest thing from your mind when you're struggling against this. It hinges on how much of an 'identity' issue your hair loss is. If you can pin your identity on other factors, it becomes easier. This guy refocuses on the other things in his life, and the liberation it has brought him. I know it isn't as simple as that for many people (including myself) but acceptance is a process. And it can bring peace. Sometimes more than we imagine. It can take a while to get there, but it is possible.

Last edited: