1 in 10 men shaves his head; 40% of women find it sexy?

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
To be fair though Statham does look like sh*t there ^ and lets face it his fans are 90% 12 yr old boys who like silly martial arts/action movies. Just because he once dated Kelly Brook does'nt mean he's up there with the biggest NW1 heartthrobs in Hollywood, because I dont think he is.

how many points you think Statham can gain from having a full head of hair?
i think his baldness is average like the rest of us, in-terms that he doesnt quit fit the look 100%, just as a note, i think with a NW1-1.5 lets say he would look much much better, a lower hairline to frame his face which looks very good imo....

Boondock

Reaction score
Personally I think he does look good bald (bad photo there, admittedly). However, he would look much better with hair.

Crucially, he'd be able to look different, as well as better. His baldness typecasts him, in life as well as in movies. He's the rough-around-the-edges hard man. He looks like a bruiser. You wouldn't mess with him, but you wouldn't think he was the best guy to go wine tasting with either.

He'd be able to look a lot more swish if he had hair. He's a good looking guy bald, but he's stuck in the hard man style. He can't do Hugh Grant or even Jude Law for classiness.

slipy

Reaction score
Statham was wearing a wig in the movie Revolver.

This is how he would look with hair :
2008_04_03_Revolver.jpg

Revolver-Statham_l.jpg

it was a receeding hairline wig though

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
id think he would look much better with a buzzed nw1 or something like that, long hair doesnt fit him.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
2006_london_003.jpg

here he is from another movie called London where he wore a wig...definitely looks more youthful/different...but I wouldn't say he looks "better" necessarily. Hes a good looking guy...he can rock any look, but the baldness goes with his "hard-boy" image as stated before. Sure...maybe hes typecast (as are a lot of other action stars even with their full heads of hair) but I doubt he cares...being a typecast Hollywood actor has definitely worked for him.

And SAF...you'd be surprised. He definitely does rank up there with other Hollywood hearthrobs. I've heard young girls say they think hes "sooo hot" and these aren't girls who have a thing for bald guys or anything like that. Some of them have even made comments about other actors receeding hairlines in a negative light yet they consider the much balder Statham to be very attractive regardless. It just goes to show that it really all boils down to the individual person and how they wear the look...he negates the negative aspects of baldness because he comes across as a really masculine man at the end of the day...and a lot of women prefer that.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Statham looks Russian with that long hair wig.