16 Month Update - Lucky_UK

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Lucky_UK,

Just an update about my consultation today with HDC in london.

I was very impressed with the whole presentation.Everything was explained in detail about the two possible types of treatment,which was shown on a projector.Then i had my hair checked to see if i had good donor.I was told i'm about average.My hair loss is just at the front receding. I have all my hair on top and back so looking for more density at front end, and of course my original hairline back.I was told i needed around 1500-1750 grafts and that FUE would be a better option for that amount of grafts.To be honest ,when i looked at the video of the strip surgery it made me cringe lol.FUE is the way to go for me as i also don't want a scar showing.The price was 5600 GBP pounds for the 1500 grafts, but was told i may require an extra 250 grafts.Price includes flights,taxi and accommodation with food,sky TV and wi fi.

So i'm going to try and get this done asap.I was told the next two months are fully booked, but if there are any cancellations i can get in with a discount:)I will keep you updated