Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Not receded

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very, very few guys jump norwoods in 6 months with finasteride alone, those guys are the luckiest men on planet Earth. For the best and fastest results its the HRT route. I've seen people go from slick bald (NW7) to Thick NW2s in 6 months its absolutely crazy.. Damn if I could regrow just one hair I would be happy lol.

How the f*** do you go from NW7 to NW2? A weird combination of extremely unlucky and lucky genes?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the f*** do you go from NW7 to NW2? A weird combination of extremely unlucky and lucky genes?
With the power of super aggressive regimens. Drugs that nuke your testosterone and DHT into oblivion while promoting estrogen levels. Ever noticed how thick a pregnant womans hair is?

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With the power of super aggressive regimens. Drugs that nuke your testosterone and DHT into oblivion while promoting estrogen levels. Ever noticed how thick a pregnant womans hair is?

Actually no, I don't carefully observe pregnant womens' hair. They're already taken, anyway.

I'd rather just keep my current hair with a functioning dick than go NW0 with a shrunk limp dick, b**ch tits, and no sex drive. Even though testosterone contributes to hair loss indirectly, it's critical to basic health as a male.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually no, I don't carefully observe pregnant womens' hair. They're already taken, anyway.

I'd rather just keep my current hair with a functioning dick than go NW0 with a shrunk limp dick, b**ch tits, and no sex drive. Even though testosterone contributes to hair loss indirectly, it's critical to basic health as a male.
I was on HRT for a while and my dick definitely didn't shrink, but I did get some mild gyno and my sex drive was pretty much non existent ( it still is )
Maybe this is where we differ, I'd trade my health for hair. I don't plan on living too long anyway.

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on HRT for a while and my dick definitely didn't shrink, but I did get some mild gyno and my sex drive was pretty much non existent ( it still is )
Maybe this is where we differ, I'd trade my health for hair. I don't plan on living too long anyway.

My statement is probably a bit unfair; I'm a NW1.5 after all with no diffuse thinning or crown thinning :p (I've been called a neurotic bdd maniac on here before because of that; I can still pull off the slickback). I'd only get on finasteride if I noticed a loss in density or my hairline got worse. Right now, I'm stuck in the mature hairline state. I wouldn't get on meds for minor cosmetic changes.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My statement is probably a bit unfair; I'm a NW1.5 after all with no diffuse thinning or crown thinning :p (I've been called a neurotic bdd maniac on here before because of that; I can still pull off the slickback). I'd only get on finasteride if I noticed a loss in density or my hairline got worse. Right now, I'm stuck in the mature hairline state. I wouldn't get on meds for minor cosmetic changes.
Yeah you have great hair, I honestly don't know why you are even here. But to be fair the same could be said about many members lol

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah you have great hair, I honestly don't know why you are even here. But to be fair the same could be said about many members lol
True. I'm here because I like to help other members who are going through the same stress I am (newbies with NW1.5s-NW2s in their teens and early twenties who may or may not have legitimate hair loss worth noting (one newbie with more hair density than I have ever had was traumatized by a cowlick.)). Also, there's a lot of interesting hair loss science on here that I find interesting, lol. Also, in case I start to see visible thinning or recession, advice from senior members about finasteride and other treatments (stuff like dosage). This is also a pretty decent hair loss community for the most part; other forums are depressing or downright toxic.

Last edited:

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
True. I'm here because I like to help other members who are going through the same stress I am (newbies with NW1.5s-NW2s in their teens and early twenties who may or may not have legitimate hair loss worth noting). Also, there's a lot of interesting hair loss science on here that I find interesting, lol. Also, in case I start to see visible thinning or recession, advice from senior members about finasteride and other treatments (stuff like dosage). This is also a pretty decent hair loss community for the most part; other forums are depressing or downright toxic.
Fair enough, good explanation :) Yeah this is definitely the best hair loss forum. The bald truth would be a close second but its outdated as hell and most members don't use it anymore.