which one?I like your shirt..
The red one !
Hair is looking good though. At least you can run cover up game now, maybe throw some concealer in and see what happens.
I am going to start on 10% Minoxidil now with dutasteride. I feel like I'm losing at a slower rate now so maybe Minoxidil could slow it down even more upto the point where it halts maybe, although at this point I'd like to see some regrowth since I'm a proper NW3 and moving towards 4.you aren't stopping dutasteride are you? If you are going to take RU do NOT drop the dutasteride. Just because you aren't losing hair doesn't mean it isn't working, it means you are maintaining
yes it will regrow a lotHi all !
I am Rebecca 24, F, Miami. I have been using highlights to style as punk during school, my daily food routine included lots of caffeine and cola along with booz. My hair started falling with few to patch while i use to comb or use hair straightner. As suggested by a physician, the herbal shampoo helped in stopping hair loss to some extent. Will my hair completey regrow with use of shampoos like botanical shampoo or some herbal fusion of anti shampoo ?
