25 and bald , but hopefully gaining somethinh

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol @ a "doctor" recommending that garbage

idunnolol

Reaction score
To be fair, you can't deny that there's been some regrowth. I don't think all those assorted mystic herbs have anything to do with it though.

bankelal

Reaction score
This regimen reads like the definiton of snake oil. Really, the only thing that's still missing is actual snake oil.
I bet all the regrowth you've got comes from the rebranded minoxidil you've been prescribed.

With all due respect (which you had none) to your opinion..

If something is alien, it doesn't mean its fake.
May be for you westerners it seems like snake oil, because that is the perception you have of India that it is land of snake charmers and Indians.

Anyway I do not want to bash your ignorance, it happens with me as well as we are all apprehensive to accept new things.
you can google Ayurveda as your convenience. It is the most ancient form of medicine and also a govt recognized and regulated form of medical practice.

I am not saying it has cured me completely, but I had used mintop for 6 months without any result and after which I gave up out of frustration, but this medication has helped me gain a lot roots . Its upto you to believe or not since am posting my pics as a proof and I think there is definite regrowth.

I was forced by my mom to start this treatment after her year long medication and an expensive 12 sitting physiotherapy session did not cure her frozen shoulder but ayurved meds did it in 2 months. (Mind you there was a gap of a month between those treatments). And I am glad I did it.

In the end i would summarize "It is a sign of an educated mind to entertain an Idea without accepting it or REJECTING it" .. If you don't know something, it doesn't mean the solution does not exist.
In 15th and 16th century people like you were dead sure that earth is flat, but now we know a different history altogether.

So my friend do not ridicule . If you do not have any idea abt something, better gather some information about it.
All said, if you need any inputs am always around the corner. And would be posting my pics in intervals as I want my exp to be of help (be it positive or negative).

Last edited: