Reaction score
Other view

Attachments

• IMG_20170108_145510.jpg
    IMG_20170108_145510.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 603

niteowl90

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here and would love to get some advice about my hair. For a couple of years now I have had seborrheic dermatitis and noticed that my hair has been falling out. I have gone to see a dermatologist and they prescribed me medication to help with it. The problem right now is I think that my hair is also thinning from male pattern baldness. I have asked my dermatologist about it but she just seems to think it's from the dermatitis. So, I'm not really sure what to do. Would it help to post a picture here? Thank you.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to install a hairline in front there.

Get a coalition transplant Doctor hair transplant network

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
any feedback when i should get a hair transplant ?

Im same age as you and am probably going to get a hair transplant in the next few months

Seems to me you have thick hair so thick donor hair

I think if you did some research, youd benefit greatly aesthetically from a hair transplant. I recommend you focus on creating a hairline so you dont have an infinite forehead, as you currently have lost your hairline

I dont know if you are on finasteride, but realistically if you want to slow or halt hair loss, you have to be on it, especially if you are going to do a hair transplant.

But for you in your situation, id get a hair transplant. But do your research

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you on any treatments? Your hair looks worse, but might be because you've let it grow a bit, definitely keep it the length in the first photos or shorter. If you're not on treatments get on minoxidil, finasteride and nizoral NOW. You seem to be wanting people to tell you to get a hair transplant now, and I don't understand why, you should know if you've done research that it won't address the underlying cause of the situation, if you're not on treatments your hair will continue to get worse. You have advanced hair loss, a hair transplant isn't the solution you are looking for - maybe after a year or two on treatments if your hair improves, but not now

actionmax7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's a update after a few months of Rogaine and propecia

Attachments

• DSC_0206.JPG
    DSC_0206.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 482
  • DSC_0208.JPG
    DSC_0208.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 453

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it still be a good idea to get a hair transplant ? I still have a very strong sonar area

Yes.

You can get a very good appearance with a megasession.

They will probably try to help you keep the crown with drugs

Because your hair is black you can add in a huge amount with micropigmentation in between

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
You absolutely have diffuse thinning. Is that bald spot at the front a scar?

Your hair seems to have made a significant improving on finasteride/minoxidil though. I would ride that out for a year and see where you end up

actionmax7

My Regimen
Reaction score
You absolutely have diffuse thinning. Is that bald spot at the front a scar?

Your hair seems to have made a significant improving on finasteride/minoxidil though. I would ride that out for a year and see where you end up

yes it was a birthmark.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Wow, for just a few months treatment your hair is poppin! Looks to me like you are responding really well.

Stay on the propecia/rogaine, its working. Best results in a year, and it should keep improving for up to two years.