28years old big 3: Nizoral, Neoxidil and Dutasteride PICS

MrNobody

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've decided to go for it and take Dutasteride. I'm gonna be taking 0,5 mg Tue Thu & Sat starting today.
Reason I'm taking the Dutasteride every other day is to avoid side effects, it's supposed to be 90% as effective anyways when taken every other day.

I've been using neoxidil 2% and nirozal shampoo for the last 5 months.

Pics in attachment are from an hour ago.
Just cut my hair real short as I've done a couple of times before so no one will be surprised. Most people have seen it already and nobody said anything.
If this doesn't work, I'll just keep it at this length till I'm completely bald. My dad is 60, still has some hair left, but most of the top is gone.

I'll keep this updated every week or so at first and then every other week or once per month later on.

Here we go ( got a good feeling about this, just being optimistic I guess :) )

Take care guys !

PS: I'm gratefull this forum exists, I'm sure it helps a lot of people. Keep it positive !

Attachments

• frontal_01_oct_2013.jpg
    frontal_01_oct_2013.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,062
  • top_01_oct_2013.jpg
    top_01_oct_2013.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,013

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good luck and keep us posted!!!

MrNobody

Reaction score
Little over a week since I started, nothing much to report. No side effects. Hair feels better though I'm gonna go ahead and say that's just the because I know I'm doing something about it that has a pretty good chance of working...

MrNobody

Reaction score
Thanks headless, I intend do. Also I wanna take pictures but I'm just over a week in so, not much use.. No need to stress about it :)

joner

Reaction score
MrNobody I think you are lucky enough buzz cut look great on you!!
You can totaly rock this style!
What other people say?
I buzz cut my hair and it really looked awful and all of my friends and family told that I looked like ****.

MrNobody

Reaction score
Hey Joner
thanks man.

I read your post in the other thread and my reaction to it is what I'd reply to your post in this thread .

People need some time to adjust to a new you, the new look. I remember when I first did the buzz cut: I felt horrible, my brothers and friends said things that really hurt me. Things like "you look like you have cancer, you look like a criminal, a drug addict, ect..."
I felt bad to begin with, that's why I cut my hair so short and the comments surely didn't help.

Here's the good news though:
Not long after, and I'm talking a couple of days, my oldest brother said to me while we were watching tv, " you know, it takes a little getting used to, but it sort of looks good on you"

I dated two girls who didn't know me before and they thought it was just , you know, me.. It was never an issue.

My current girlfriend is super into it.

My point is; it is hard when you identify yourself with how you look but please know this: who you are is ultimately defined by what you do and what you stand for, people will respect that.

Take care man !

Wout

MrNobody

Reaction score
Hey duuudes,

so we're about three weeks in, nothing much to report. No noticable side effects and only three weeks in so.. Patienceeeeee

Later !

JaySizzle

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling you will see some good results. You still have a good hairline and no obvious areas that shouldn't fill in. I'm looking forward to seeing your 2 month update.

MrNobody

Reaction score
Hey Sniper, thanks man.

I will keep this updated. I think I'm seeing hairs darkening on my temples, hairs that were still fairly long, about half an inch but they were super thin and see through. Maybe I'm seeing things :) I'll post some pics next week when I hit the first month mark.

Take care !

MrNobody

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It has been a month already, crazy ! :)
As promised new pictures: the left ones are the same as what I posted in the beginning of this thread. I just corrected them a bit to match the brightness/contrast of today's pictures.
Hair is same length, 6mm. I trimmed it, took a shower, took these pictures...

Attachments

• Compare_oct1_nov1_resize.jpg
    Compare_oct1_nov1_resize.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 797

MrNobody

Reaction score
Thanks ! I know what you mean though, not sure either. Well it's definitely not getting worse. On towards the 2 month mark ! :)

Take care !

MrNobody

Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Some more photos I took yesterday, again just trimmed.

Have a good one !

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 398
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 409
  • right.jpg
    right.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 384
  • top.jpg
    top.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 412

Da Crow

Established Member
Reaction score
It's definitely working, great job starting early man, enjoy your hair for years now ;)

MrNobody

Reaction score
Hey guys,

today's the first of december which means I'm 2 months in !

Here's a little side by side comparison.

Take care
Wout

Attachments

• Compare_2_months_in_resize.jpg
    Compare_2_months_in_resize.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,482

MrNobody

Reaction score
Howdy,

here's another update for you guys..

Attachments

• LEFT.jpg