28years old big 3: Nizoral, Neoxidil and Dutasteride PICS

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks more or less the same to be honest. You'll need a lot more than 3 months to tell whether or not its done anything. Hair grows slowly and results are typically even slower.

MrNobody

Reaction score
Yup, more or less. I do think I'm seeing changing patterns though. Some areas appear more dense, some less.
Patience...

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Please take all of your pictures in full daylight, we can't compare if you use a flash... good luck mate!

MrNobody

Reaction score
I was letting my hair grow out a little.. Bad idea.. I think I've lost on the crown. The temples look more or less the same I guess.

So I've been taking dutasteride for 9 months now. Also worth mentioning: I take 0.5.mg every other day, but, in April I upped my dose to every day for one month. I've been taking it every other day since May again. I also almost completely stopped using monoxidil since I couldn't see a result after more than a year and I can't see myself using that thing for the rest of my life...

I really hope that what I'm seeing is the shed from April.... And maybe from stopping the minoxidil.... Oh boy...
On the left: after buzzcut with flash
On the right: today before buzzcutting, no flash.

FLASH_AFTER_BUZZCUT.jpgNO_FLASH_BEFORE_BUZZCUT.jpg

Comparison betweend dec 2013 and today..

compare_dec16_2013___july9_2014.jpg

MrNobody

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure. There hasn't really been an effect of the drug as far as I know. Although there is something contradictory happening: new hairs on my temples but loss in the crown. I'm gonna keep taking the dutasteride and see what happens.. Maybe I'm seeing the effects of the shed from the increased dose, who knows.. :)