:(

IBM

Reaction score
the demon will come back again. He'll slay me but not to death even worse!!! eternal agony :cry:

IBM

Reaction score
anyone knows how can i get rid of this demon that whisppers in my hear?

IBM

Reaction score
if i had great NW1 hair i could get rid of this demon with my pride wearing it long. But now i'm not protected. Damn it.

IBM

Reaction score
Mother Nature does not like me? Why? What have i done wrong? I thought i was the Adam..... I'm just a monkey pretending to be a man and acting like a man. I discovered it looking at the water's reflection on the stream.

IBM

Reaction score
Itsonlyinmyhead said:
if i had great NW1 hair

Shut the f*** up.If you werent whining about your hair, you would be going on about something else. Learn to accept yourself

Why you treat me so bad? I have feelings. I even became more sad because of you reply :cry:

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
The only reason Mother Nature wouldn't like you is because you aren't taking care of what she's given you, namely your brain.

Seriously IBM, it's time for you to get help. The sooner you get it the sooner you'll feel good about yourself and your future. You lack any semblance of perspective...time to get yourself fixed.

IBM

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
The only reason Mother Nature wouldn't like you is because you aren't taking care of what she's given you, namely your brain.

Seriously IBM, it's time for you to get help. The sooner you get it the sooner you'll feel good about yourself and your future. You lack any semblance of perspective...time to get yourself fixed.

What kind of help?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Psychological help...in a hospital if that what it takes.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
That's a cop-out, IBM...and few people are going to have much sympathy for you (including me) if you don't make an effort. It's one thing to be depressed and need help. There's not even a modicum of shame in that. It's another thing to cry wolf daily without making an effort to do what's necessary to recover.

IBM

Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
That's a cop-out, IBM...and few people are going to have much sympathy for you (including me) if you don't make an effort. It's one thing to be depressed and need help. There's not even a modicum of shame in that. It's another thing to cry wolf daily without making an effort to do what's necessary to recover.

And even i get help? What do i say? "I dont have girlfriend". Sure he would laugh. No one understands me. Even my family. I'm a looser. I should quit for life.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM, have you ever thought that your leit motiv is to concentrate sadness and negativity??

Man, I think you need to start embracing it. It´s like you have superpowers or something.

You can turn happy to sad, fun to self loathing, etc, etc...

If you accept it you´ll start to feel... well, actually I think you´ll start to feel incredibly shitty, but maybe you can develop your habilities and get to throw bad mood rays from your wrists or making little kids cry just with a stare of your sad, sad eyes.

IBM

Reaction score
Solo said:
IBM, have you ever thought that your leit motiv is to concentrate sadness and negativity??

Man, I think you need to start embracing it. It´s like you have superpowers or something.

You can turn happy to sad, fun to self loathing, etc, etc...

If you accept it you´ll start to feel... well, actually I think you´ll start to feel incredibly shitty, but maybe you can develop your habilities and get to throw bad mood rays from your wrists or making little kids cry just with a stare of your sad, sad eyes.

i didnt understand you wrote. Could you be more explicity and direct.

IBM

Reaction score
:cry: I'm a lonely wolf watching birds under the chill dawn. If i look up i can see the stars half bright drawing my destiny.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
IBM,
I've always liked you as a poster.

Having a girlfriend isn't everything. I promise you that one day, if you overcome your social anxiety and inner fears, that you will have a girlfriend and a happy life.

It's hard, brother, to get on with your life, but you have to do it, NOW. It's not something that can wait a few more months or years. It's something you need to take care of immediately.

Look for a free psychologist. Yes, THERE ARE ACTUALLY DOCTORS WHO PRACTICE FOR FREE, in certain conditions. If you're going to school, the school will offer counseling.

You need to talk to a professional. They WILL NOT laugh at you. I promise you. IBM, if you don't start getting on with your life now, then you never will.

IBM

Reaction score
Wolf-3.jpg

See! I have no one. I'm the spectator, the Watcher, The Observer. I doomed to be eternaly because i have a soul and its immortal.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
IBM said:
And even i get help? What do i say? "I dont have girlfriend". Sure he would laugh.

You tell the doctor why you're unhappy. If it's because of a f*****g girl, tell him. If it's because of your hair, tell him. You're not the first one to come along that's been depressed because of a set of titties or a disappearing mane. He won't laugh because he's seen it all before, hundreds of times. It's his job to help you and HE WILL. You're not unique.

No one understands me. Even my family. I'm a looser. I should quit for life.

Your rhetoric is textbook.