:(

s.a.f

Reaction score
IBM's posts are getting more bizarre. (Get some therapy. now.)

G

Wow. I'd say you're totally loosing it, IBM. Do mental issues run in your family? You really should get some help, talking to yourself on a hairloss discussion board is not healthy. On the other hand, I think you're only dicking with us. You're an attention wh***.

IBM

Reaction score
Now i'm crazy. You're like my family. You all say i'm lunatic. You're all against me. It's not fair i've done nothing. Only because i'm weak. Take a pity on me.

G

i think he likes his self-pitty...

thats why he doesnt want to get help and doesnt answer your constructive posts. :(

i think it doesnt help anything if i now say...get help IBM!

i wrote him something in my other thread which should help him ,but he didnt answer to it.

maybe time will heal wounds?

IBM

Reaction score
I decided to get help. I'm still studying and in my university have a service for psycho sick people like me. Unfortunately its on my work time. But i'll make an effort. In the extreme case i'll apply medical insurance.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, most universities have councilling services. I know because, sadly, I'm a regular. Well, we all go a little crazy sometimes...

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Take advantage of the counseling services IBM, they will help you. I still see my counselor bi-weekly during the semesters. He's helped me a lot with dealing with sh*t from my past.

IBM

Reaction score
DaSand said:
Take advantage of the counseling services IBM, they will help you. I still see my counselor bi-weekly during the semesters. He's helped me a lot with dealing with $#iT from my past.

Good. What he helped exactly?

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Basically, I didn't have the best years in high school and it started in middle school. Not to mention a parent died from cancer right before my senior year in high school and realizing your friends aren't your friends after all. Plus, going away to school for one semester and a whole lot of crap from people that I would like to forget about. Being the butt of jokes also doesn't help your self-esteem either.

He helped me how to deal with all of it and move on. Plus, running makes me have a better outlook on life. I haven't felt so liberated from problems in quite some time.