38 Year old Norwood 5

adeeb

Reaction score
Here's the latest photos.... DSC_0244.jpgDSC_0243.jpgDSC_0242.jpg

Been a bit lax with my regime of late due to time pressures and not always staying at my home. I'm going to get it back on track asap.

bankelal

Reaction score
Here's the latest photos....View attachment 27019View attachment 27020View attachment 27021

Been a bit lax with my regime of late due to time pressures and not always staying at my home. I'm going to get it back on track asap.

You could use some shorts or pants while clicking those pics.

On Topic, my gut feeling says it has increased, but may be ur hair has grown in length a bit. Am comparing ur temple area.
Stick to the regime. Dont give up.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:tongue:Wowzers.
Keep up the good work man. Holy moly.
I don't know if you're having longer hair or whattttt....but it's incredible!!

The only thing I see being a problem is just those frontal areas, I doubt they'll ever grow back.
You'll need a hair transplant for that...of course not yet! Keep up the good work! Stick to the regimen!!!!!

I'm pretty sure this is already a success story
:woot:

adeeb

Reaction score
You could use some shorts or pants while clicking those pics.

On Topic, my gut feeling says it has increased, but may be ur hair has grown in length a bit. Am comparing ur temple area.
Stick to the regime. Dont give up.

Lol I was wearing boxer shorts it's been unusually hot for the past few weeks and without air con and remaining decent there's not many options to remain cool!!!

cheers

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Just compared my first and last photos and there's a definite improvement. Without taking photos it's hard to tell as it is a slow process. The colourless tiny hairs on my temples are longer, more dense and thicker but still colourless. I'll take colourless over none existent any day though.
Ill keep posting my progress on here.
Actually went to a barbers the other day rather than a home buzz cut![/FONT]

bankelal

Reaction score
Lol I was wearing boxer shorts it's been unusually hot for the past few weeks and without air con and remaining decent there's not many options to remain cool!!!

cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Just compared my first and last photos and there's a definite improvement. Without taking photos it's hard to tell as it is a slow process. The colourless tiny hairs on my temples are longer, more dense and thicker but still colourless. I'll take colourless over none existent any day though.
Ill keep posting my progress on here.
Actually went to a barbers the other day rather than a home buzz cut!

Ha ha .. ok my bad. it was distraction from observation :p

Am 26 and in much worse condition then you, started treating 3 months back. Results so far are positive.
But indeed the process is very very VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY slow.. Its almost killing me. Just keep on trying. ATB