5 Stages Of Balding Grief. Sociology 101.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

RIP fine gentleman
tenor.gif

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can only cope for so long until it's rope time
I'm a pussy to kill myself and also quite ashamed to leave this way. People's reaction would be something like "Oh, he killed himself because was a balding midget who wouldn't get a girl ever". So my death is gonna be pathetic and cringey and will never be remembered by anyone for this. I'm done coping now, i'm going insane. I'm getting filled with hatred and rage everyday for living like this without a guilt or a reason. It wouldn't be so long before i finally snap and decide to kill some random people.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a pussy to kill myself and also quite ashamed to leave this way. People's reaction would be something like "Oh, he killed himself because was a balding midget who wouldn't get a girl ever". So my death is gonna be pathetic and cringey and will never be remembered by anyone for this. I'm done coping now, i'm going insane. I'm getting filled with hatred and rage everyday for living like this without a guilt or a reason. It wouldn't be so long before i finally snap and decide to kill some random people.
No mate harness the hatred and use it for a good purpose get educated and adopt a young child who got abandoned by his evil chad parents

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No mate harness the hatred and use it for a good purpose get educated and adopt a young child who got abandoned by his evil chad parents
I'll probably do this innocent kid more harm than good with my fucked up mental state. I need to be locked in a mental institution for the sake of other people.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH no one would even acknowledge a balding subhuman midget who took their own life and if for some some reason someone noticed I think that'd be the kind of reaction too. The world is cruel. If you have it in you dig deep down and keep fighting man. You still have some hope as you're not an oldcel yet.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH no one would even acknowledge a balding subhuman midget who took their own life and if for some some reason someone noticed I think that'd be the kind of reaction too. The world is cruel. If you have it in you dig deep down and keep fighting man. You still have some hope as you're not an oldcel yet.
I only have face, the rest is fucked up. You need to be perfect, a god among men to stand a chance with attractive women.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only have face, the rest is fucked up. You need to be perfect, a god among men to stand a chance with attractive women.
Some cels will argue face>everything. IMO you look good, your hair loss isn't noticeable to femoids yet unless they're transplant techs or dermatologist themselves. Do all you can man srs. How tall are you?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
i'm going insane. I'm getting filled with hatred and rage everyday for living like this without a guilt or a reason. It wouldn't be so long before i finally snap and decide to kill some random people.

No need to get worried when a muslim writes stuff like this. No sir.

@WhitePolarBear