5U8841 feedback/log...Bryan,please chime in

el_duterino

Reaction score
here is my hairline taken on March 07,2008, before starting the anti-androgen topicals. This was taken while I was on oral dutasteride after 4 years. I used a different digital camera and lighting at that time.

Attachments

• March07.jpg
    March07.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,260

JonnyX

Reaction score
Here is a link for a study I found on RU 58841. While the results look very encouraging, I noticed that the study was done in 1996. I just have a hard time believing that something that has been around for 12 years has gone relatively unnoticed and that this is the answer.

http://www.geocities.com/bryan50001/RU58841a.htm

:dunno:

billythekid

Established Member
Reaction score
JonnyX said:
While the results look very encouraging, I noticed that the study was done in 1996. I just have a hard time believing that something that has been around for 12 years has gone relatively unnoticed and that this is the answer.

people have used this stuff with mixed results.

it's not in the main stream because of cost and stability issues.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
JonnyX said:
Here is a link for a study I found on RU 58841. While the results look very encouraging, I noticed that the study was done in 1996. I just have a hard time believing that something that has been around for 12 years has gone relatively unnoticed and that this is the answer.

Not by any stretch of the imagination has RU58841 gone "unnoticed". It's just that nobody wants to spend huge amounts of $$$ to get it approved as an male pattern baldness treatment. Sales of both Rogaine and Propecia have been VERY disappointing for the companies that make them.

Matt27

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Sales of both Rogaine and Propecia have been VERY disappointing for the companies that make them.

As they should be, just like their results!

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, so where can this be ordered from delivered to the USA since I don't live in Japan?

Deuterino, how long can one expect that bottle to last if applied to the whole scalp? Is there a regimen to follow?

And how long do you expect to be able to keep ordering it? Sounds like a flash in the pan, apparently.

wasabi

Reaction score
el duterino

i am in japan, but i'm not sure how to order from the site as my japanese is shite.
is it as simple as giving your cc number and address?

thanks

el_duterino

Reaction score
Ordering from the site is simple, just click on how many bottles you want and put your shipping adress. You then receive an e-mail with their bank account to wire the money. they don't take credits cards, like many of those small outfits in Japan.
Prices include shipping from Estonia to an address in Japan. They don't accept orders from overseas.
But be warned that it will be rather expensive in the long term.
One bottle will last about 2 weeks at best, so that's almost 200 USD a month.

I have contacted faith eagle in China, and will get 10g from them, hopefully that will be cheaper in the long run.

And RU will also give SOME side effects, as it is a very powerful anti-androgen and a little gets absorbed. I noticed a drop in libido after a few weeks.

Sean68

Reaction score
did you buy it from the vitaminox site adulterino? i cant see it. do you think still think its working mate?