6 Months On Finasteride = Hairline Receded Back A Full Norwood

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
all lies about finasteride, one hope for everyone! Take drugs that help and not where you will hope! cyproterone or spironolactone + estradiol is your choice! And throw finasteride and dutasteride into sh*t! They inhibit 5a which controls not only androgens but also progestogens ! Spironolactone is a dihydrotestosterone antagonist, cyproterone is a testosterone antagonist! And let the losers go bald on finasteride and dutasteride!

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just hit 8.5 months into treatment. Still shedding every shower. Temples look bigger and more receded.

Hoping it gets worse before getting better. Ive heard months 6-9 are the worst

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See even worse. Betting money I'll be NW7 in 6 months. I keep thinning and receding.....

Attachments

• 20191003_133533.jpg
    20191003_133533.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 540

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proof that I'm losing ground.

3 months ago and now. You can clearly see an increase in the size of my temples. Density is worse too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191009-094524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191009-094524_Chrome.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 563
  • 20191009_094431.jpg
    20191009_094431.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 532

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea you are pretty bad, save for a transplant
SEE!!! SOMEONE FINALLY AGREES WITH ME!!!

Yeah 9 months into finasteride and I'm approaching a NW4. Was barely a Norwood 2.75 when I started. This is absolute bullshit. Instead of slowing down my hair loss it has sped it up..

Peace

My Regimen
Reaction score
SEE!!! SOMEONE FINALLY AGREES WITH ME!!!

Yeah 9 months into finasteride and I'm approaching a NW4. Was barely a Norwood 2.75 when I started. This is absolute bullshit. Instead of slowing down my hair loss it has sped it up..

First of all, shave your f*****g head.
Get a blood test and tell us what your testosterone/estrogen levels are while on finasteride
Get on Dutasteride.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sometimes problem is, your hair are falling and you self diagnosed androgenetic alopecia.
but there are several patterns that lead to hairloss.
dht level is not a reliable source in order to get to know your hormones lev, check androstenedione and sexual precursors (which are less fluctuant) and if its low as well, i would investigate other causes

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sometimes problem is, your hair are falling and you self diagnosed androgenetic alopecia.
but there are several patterns that lead to hairloss.
dht level is not a reliable source in order to get to know your hormones lev, check androstenedione and sexual precursors (which are less fluctuant) and if its low as well, i would investigate other causes

My derm diagnosed me with classic male pattern baldness.

Jpon541

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all, shave your f*****g head.
Get a blood test and tell us what your testosterone/estrogen levels are while on finasteride
Get on Dutasteride.

Not really very helpful but okay. Lol.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea

My hair is somewhat like yours but thicker. I know that when hair is nearly done it stops growing, do I grew mine out for three months. Looks like sh*t but I found out it does still grow like a MFer.