6000 posts - how depressing is that?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its certainly not a desirable achievment is it :( Maybe its time I left? :dunno:

Cassin

Reaction score
Don't leave until you feel like site has completely served its purpose for you. Don't feel bad about 6000...its helped a lot of people...its just not you serving yourself.

Petchsky

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Its certainly not a desirable achievment is it :( Maybe its time I left? :dunno:

Yep, jog on SAF, you miserable git. :)

You're still behind Cassin, Css and Bryan I think when it comes to post count. I went on a music forum yesterday and there was posters on there with 25000 posts etc... So you have plenty left in you yet.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You should be proud of that accomplishment. You have always posted good advice and helped alot of people on here including me. Keep on posting!!!!! :punk:

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
To be honest, that is pretty sad. Hair loss must be on your mind like 24/7.

cuebald

Reaction score
I shall leave not when my number of posts reaches tens of thousands, but when my number of hair follicles reaches tens of thousands.

Nene

Reaction score
Whatever, nothing to be ashamed of imo. You've been helpful and you're keeping kids from making the same mistakes you did. Plus it's a place for us baldies to commiserate, express our insecurities, cheer ea other up or just chew the fat. I for one, found you a helpful poster when I first got joined this site. Nothing wrong with coming on here once a day or so and dropping a couple posts.

zeroheat

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong it that.. this is a hairloss forum, not some game forum etc.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i wish i had 6000 posts
but as said the bigger posters are usually helping others, like bryan with his encyclopaedic knowledge and CollegeChemistryStudent with his invaluable dating advise

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
SAF, you've overcome baldness albeit at a great price but you've seen the light at the end of the tunnel. You've achieved every bald man's dream- to get their hair back to a socially acceptable level. Your safe. You should be happy.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
SAF, you've overcome baldness albeit at a great price but you've seen the light at the end of the tunnel. You've achieved every bald man's dream- to get their hair back to a socially acceptable level. Your safe. You should be happy.

Hmm thats the problem though my 'socially acceptable level' is just a thin (literally) facade. Without the concealers I'm screwed. And the high price I pay for not being the baldy anymore is that I'm locked into this deception. But I admit it is preferable to the way I stuck before was as a slybaldguy.

I just wish if I had to be a top poster on a forum it was for something more enjoyable.

Cassin

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
s.a.f said:

Yep, jog on SAF, you miserable git. :)

You're still behind Cassin, Css and Bryan I think when it comes to post count. I went on a music forum yesterday and there was posters on there with 25000 posts etc... So you have plenty left in you yet.

There is a forum I lurk on where 2 guys have 100,000 k posts...and probably more when you factor in deleted threads. Crazy.

Petchsky

Reaction score
That's some serious keyboard action right there.

SAF - Nobody who knows you, knows about your little HairLossTalk.com secret, so what's the problem...? You just need to get laid maybe...

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
The crazy thing is that its not even a very active forum. This place probably gets 30 posts or less per day.

Thats what makes you having 6000 posts pretty incredible.

I post on Sherdog.com and they get probably about 30 posts every 2 minutes so its pretty normal to see guys with post counts in the high thousands.

s.a.f

Reaction score
emex4 said:
The crazy thing is that its not even a very active forum. This place probably gets 30 posts or less per day.

Thats what makes you having 6000 posts pretty incredible.

4.2 posts per day, I remember when I first joined CCS was racking up 50+ a day.

Boondock

Reaction score
Do we have the stats on who has the highest post count here? SAF, you're clearly in the Premiership here, but I'm not sure if you clinch the title.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The stats are available somewhere....
Fuckit! I'm going to take the lead in about a month anyway, might aswell just go nuts with posting.
Top poster on a baldness site what a enviable position that is. :Hmmm:

Cassin

Reaction score

Petchsky

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Top poster on a baldness site what a enviable position that is. :Hmmm:

Not yet Number 4.

I've just broke in to the top 10, I don't see it as a bad thing, but I won't put it on my CV either.