6000 posts - how depressing is that?

GeminiX

Reaction score
Oh noes, you posted the secret leader-board link. It's the end of the good times...

Nene

Reaction score
Looking through the list I realized Timi has warned us of the danger of minoxidil over 800 times. Whatever happened to IBM with the random pic of the girl that looked like Christina Applegate, or maybe it was Christina Applegate.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
I would like to know what happened to that guy "Taugeneichts" or however you spelled his name.

Any of the older members remember that guy? He was quite the character back in the day.

Looking back now, I wonder if he was just trolling....

Boondock

Reaction score
emex4 said:
I would like to know what happened to that guy "Taugeneichts" or however you spelled his name.

Any of the older members remember that guy? He was quite the character back in the day.

Looking back now, I wonder if he was just trolling....

Wasn't he just a sock puppet account for Gunner?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenicts was a real case trust me. He might still come back on here occasionally, but I expect he's on some other body issue related forum. Same with IBM I hope they've both sorted themselves out though neither of them had any real degree of hairloss. Same with GHG.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah that guy really and truly believed he was the ugliest man on earth. Then he posted pictures and he just looked like an average young guy.

As for GHG, he really did have diffuse loss but not as bad as he made it out to be.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah man I mean DUDE! Man I hate those people who just post and post and post :woot:

I'm sorry ._. lol