8.5 Months of finasteride RANT

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I believe they do eCheck from the US now. You shouldn't need a physical one, just know your routing # and checking account #. If that's why you needed the old check, then I would imagine that your bank would give you the numbers if you game them a call. Don't worry about sounding dumb. My wife is a branch manager at a bank...and you would not believe the stupid questions they get every day!

As for my success with finasteride from 4rx....here's my story
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65594
The only finasteride I've used has been finasteride that I ordered from that site. I would suggest placing an order, and then contacting them through chat http://www.4rx.com/contact-us.html and asking if they could fill your order with Cipla Finastaride. They usually will fill it with your requested order.

Also...if you want to do more pills, then put those 30 in your cart. You'll be taken to a new page, and you can click a button that will upgrade your order to 90 pills for about 10% off. Sometimes it takes a while for pills to get through customs, so you might get a larger supply, just in case.

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
I believe they do eCheck from the US now. You shouldn't need a physical one, just know your routing # and checking account #. If that's why you needed the old check, then I would imagine that your bank would give you the numbers if you game them a call. Don't worry about sounding dumb. My wife is a branch manager at a bank...and you would not believe the stupid questions they get every day!

The only finasteride I've used has been finasteride that I ordered from that site. I would suggest placing an order, and then contacting them through chat http://www.4rx.com/contact-us.html and asking if they could fill your order with Cipla Finastaride. They usually will fill it with your requested order.

Also...if you want to do more pills, then put those 30 in your cart. You'll be taken to a new page, and you can click a button that will upgrade your order to 90 pills for about 10% off. Sometimes it takes a while for pills to get through customs, so you might get a larger supply, just in case.

Ok thanks..one question..you said to ask for Cipla..do you think that is better than what they normally provide?

Small world about the bank. My mom was a branch manger way way back and become executive vice president back around 1975. That was supposed to be a big deal for that time period as they didn't trust women to manage anything. Hopefully things are more evolved now for your wife.

Yea I saw your results..it looks like you went back to pre male pattern baldness..thats probably one of the best results I have ever seen. Did you notice a difference in time in the results in the front vs back? When I was on finasteride before, one weird thing was that my hairline started coming back around 3-4 months, yet crown was around 9 months. On a low dosage I am not expecting much..hopefully just stop my progression....thanks again....

K

kehcorpz

oldmpber said:
You must have used the dropper. minoxidil used to come with a spray nozzle so used that as it was quicker. yea it is a pain that is why I only use it at night...

Took some new pics and one shows thinning that it is trying to spread down the side. Not much there now but figured it would eventually get worse so that pushed me over the line and just took my first .5 dose. Well it was hard to get it that small so that's aprox. Will stay on low dosage and cross my fingers!!

Nah I used the dropper at first because I was buying it from skinstore website. It's not available over counter in Canada at 5%. I guess Canada recognizes how bad this stuff can be if absorbed. Anyways, the dropper was awesome it was easy to use. I would lay down and just run it up and down squeezing lightly. Then that place stopped shipping to Canada and I ended up getting it from minoxidil direct but got foam since it was the one everyone was raving about. It's the foam that was a pain in the ***. I had to have running water going and keep my finger cold so it wouldn't melt. Pain in the butt heh.

Here's the study done by price et al that shows that hair will return to that of baseline in about 24 weeks. The biggest drop was at 3-4 months.

"After treatment was stopped, hair weight and number counts for the minoxidil groups returned to about the same levels as placebo in 24 weeks. (J Am Acad Dermatol 1999;41:717-21.)"

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 229970006X

So basically you don't lose more hair because you quit minoxidil. You lose only the minoxidil grown hair. The regular hair will continue to be affected by DHT though if you do not take propecia.

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:

I tried to get them on chat but never had any luck. Tried them at night and during day, so not sure what was up. I found the Cipla at a place that I used in the past (inhouse) so ordered from them last night. Anyway thanks for the help...hopefully have them in a few weeks....

oldmpber

Established Member
Reaction score
kehcorpz said:
oldmpber said:
You must have used the dropper. minoxidil used to come with a spray nozzle so used that as it was quicker. yea it is a pain that is why I only use it at night...

Took some new pics and one shows thinning that it is trying to spread down the side. Not much there now but figured it would eventually get worse so that pushed me over the line and just took my first .5 dose. Well it was hard to get it that small so that's aprox. Will stay on low dosage and cross my fingers!!

Nah I used the dropper at first because I was buying it from skinstore website. It's not available over counter in Canada at 5%. I guess Canada recognizes how bad this stuff can be if absorbed. Anyways, the dropper was awesome it was easy to use. I would lay down and just run it up and down squeezing lightly. Then that place stopped shipping to Canada and I ended up getting it from minoxidil direct but got foam since it was the one everyone was raving about. It's the foam that was a pain in the ***. I had to have running water going and keep my finger cold so it wouldn't melt. Pain in the butt heh.

Here's the study done by price et al that shows that hair will return to that of baseline in about 24 weeks. The biggest drop was at 3-4 months.

"After treatment was stopped, hair weight and number counts for the minoxidil groups returned to about the same levels as placebo in 24 weeks. (J Am Acad Dermatol 1999;41:717-21.)"

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 229970006X

So basically you don't lose more hair because you quit minoxidil. You lose only the minoxidil grown hair. The regular hair will continue to be affected by DHT though if you do not take propecia.

Well I must have had a LOT of minoxidil grown hair because my crown area got very noticeably bigger after my 3 month minoxidil vacation. From your article it sounds like it would have gotten worse had I not restarted when I did.

tnx for the info...