A comment at work today

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
IBM said:
Fortunately she did in front of you. At least you know who she is. Most comment in our back.

How do you know what people talk about behind your back? And why think about such a thing when you really can't be sure?

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
Todays Update:

So, I once again took Kiels advice and wen;t to the supermarket to get some supplies at lunch. I got the chicken, marshmallows and ketchup. I was waiting in the checkout line to pay, and it was a really long line. There was some 75 year old man behnid me staring at my head, I could feel it. I just KNEW the entire place was examining my head, since that's what everyone clearly does. I tried to duck a bit, but I still felt it. I turned around and he quickly looked away. I moved up a spot and began takin gmy things out of the basket.

I could still feel him staring at me, so I turned around and caught him. I said "What the f@ck are you looking at?" He seemed stunned and just kind of ignored me. I continued and said "look buddy, I know I'm bald, stop staring! Lot's of people lose their hair....YOU"RE losing your hair, not so perfect NOW are you?? Besides, the bald guys I talk to on line every night said that hair multiplication will be out in 3 months so HAAAA!" The whole place was kind of quiet, eventually, some Norwood 2.435 said "I read an update and it said that HM won;t be out until 2012 at the earliest." I gave him a frown and said " if that;s true, I may as well just kill myself!" I saw a police car pulling up, so I just dropped my groceries and ran....I ran back to work, and went into Deloris' office to hide for cover, turns out she locks it now.

Well, I got charged with being psychologically immature. I hasn;t been a very good week. You guys still think Kiel gives good suggestions?

PS: Whacking off into coffee really burned my unit, anyone know a good online pharmacy where I can get somethign for that?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Heh. Give me the weekend to think about this linguistically . I know I can still be of service. Do not lose faith in me just yet my feathered down friend.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
30_going_on_60 said:
Todays Update:

So, I once again took Kiels advice and wen;t to the supermarket to get some supplies at lunch. I got the chicken, marshmallows and ketchup. I was waiting in the checkout line to pay, and it was a really long line. There was some 75 year old man behnid me staring at my head, I could feel it. I just KNEW the entire place was examining my head, since that's what everyone clearly does. I tried to duck a bit, but I still felt it. I turned around and he quickly looked away. I moved up a spot and began takin gmy things out of the basket.

I could still feel him staring at me, so I turned around and caught him. I said "What the f@ck are you looking at?" He seemed stunned and just kind of ignored me. I continued and said "look buddy, I know I'm bald, stop staring! Lot's of people lose their hair....YOU"RE losing your hair, not so perfect NOW are you?? Besides, the bald guys I talk to on line every night said that hair multiplication will be out in 3 months so HAAAA!" The whole place was kind of quiet, eventually, some Norwood 2.435 said "I read an update and it said that HM won;t be out until 2012 at the earliest." I gave him a frown and said " if that;s true, I may as well just kill myself!" I saw a police car pulling up, so I just dropped my groceries and ran....I ran back to work, and went into Deloris' office to hide for cover, turns out she locks it now.

Well, I got charged with being psychologically immature. I hasn;t been a very good week. You guys still think Kiel gives good suggestions?

PS: Whacking off into coffee really burned my unit, anyone know a good online pharmacy where I can get somethign for that?

it will heal on its own, its a real trooper. While its recovering, just piss into her coffee for now.

Enjoy watching her drinking your piss.

Have an awesome weekend!

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
just remember her how women get older soon and wrinkles start popping out of her skin and how desperate they get for sex now that they need more reassurance regards her appearence.