a few celebrities whose secrets i'd like to know....

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
Iknow more than one NW7 that has been been burning dubes before he started losing hair. It seems their hideus horseshoe pattern may have been exaserbated by reefer. Bottom line Weed does absolutely nothing to stop what nature intends for you. Vasodialtion adds nothing helpful for hairloss. Put that in your bong and smoke it.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:
but if thc widens the blood vessell everywhere in the body, which includes the scalp, relaxes it. wouldn't it be beneficial for the scalp?

Yes, so there is a better delivery of testosterone also!! :p

I know what you're saying though.

Axon

Reaction score
I guarantee that if I started smoking weed 30 times a day, my hair loss would not halt. A good friend of mine is an avid pot smoker - thinks marijuana is the fuckin' end all be all of humanity - and he's been steadily losing hair since he was about 20.

On the other hand, I'm the pinnacle of health: I rarely drink, I've never smoked a cigarette, cigar, or any substance of any kind; and I've taken maybe one "illegal" substance in my life. Further, my diet has been mostly broiled fish, white meat chicken, and vegetables since I was around 19 (and the first signs of hair loss began; my diet, however, was not a reaction to those signs).

I just don't see a correlation here, as there is to some degree with body hair -> male pattern baldness. I know that speculation will continue on this issue to no end, even if it's proven to be absolutely untrue - the very nature of the avid pot smoker is to promote the substance as the solution to all of humanity's problems.

mrfuture

Reaction score
You guys are such potheads. Get over it, EVEN if marjuana had anything good to do with hair, what about all the other side effects ?

Being stoned all the times for hair ?????? Are you kidding me ? And what about the smoke you are putting into your lungs...so basically, you do not lose hair because you use marjuana...only side effects, risk of lung cancer..that's all, nothing to worry about. Oh and what about throat cancer ?

No offense but you should get a life and stop being such potheads. Grow up !!!! Get a job. Help some people out...do something more useful.

Geez...I am amazad at what people would do just to justify their need of pot..... :roll:

Future

G

Yea, that was sorta funny I was just skimming through the posts above and i thought it said that marijuna will not stop hairloss but it will stop side effects of prepacia. :hairy:

bubka

Reaction score
biglemoncoke said:
but if thc widens the blood vessell everywhere in the body, which includes the scalp, relaxes it. wouldn't it be beneficial for the scalp?
allowing more blood and dht and other androgens access to the hair follicles?

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
Beckham's hair has magically got a lot better since the News of the World "outed" his advancing baldness....

dirtrider67

Established Member
Reaction score
there is no way pot can help prevent hairloss. it just kills brain cells. one of my buddies in junior high and high school toked till he was a zombie. i saw him a couple of years after high school and he was still zombied out and totally bald at 22.

what about kevin costner? his hair seems to get better with age. gotta be a transplant by armani!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Getting back to the original point I think that many celebs have a hair transplant or wear a 'system' but society sees these methods of having hair as being too extreme. So most celebs when asked about it will just say "its all from just using rogaine".

Smoking weed stops you going bald :lol:
Eating Spinich makes you as strong as popeye!