A new outlook on life

s.a.f

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
lol! yeah but ur right, I think 2030 is a more realistic date that the hairloss problem will have some excellent options. And we will all be to old to give a crap about hair anyway, I dont want hair when im 50 i want hair NOW damnit! I wanna enjoy it while im young. So yeah i have to confess im quite envious of guys just being born now, because by the time they grow up and starting loosing bucket loads of hair, they wont need to worry. Bastards!

Yeah but what a f*****g terrible place the world will probably be by then. :crazy:

PS,
If were still on this site in 2010 I bet we'll still be talking about HM and how it'll be out in a few years.

G

s.a.f said:
metalheaddude said:
lol! yeah but ur right, I think 2030 is a more realistic date that the hairloss problem will have some excellent options. And we will all be to old to give a crap about hair anyway, I dont want hair when im 50 i want hair NOW damnit! I wanna enjoy it while im young. So yeah i have to confess im quite envious of guys just being born now, because by the time they grow up and starting loosing bucket loads of hair, they wont need to worry. Bastards!

Yeah but what a f****ing terrible place the world will probably be by then. :crazy:

PS,
If were still on this site in 2010 I bet we'll still be talking about HM and how it'll be out in a few years.

You might take a look a look at the forum archive and see how people talk about HM being out in 2007/2008, lol

It was funny, if it wasn´t such a tragedy. I see some guys be very disappointed in a few years from now.....

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok Tauge, in case you haven't noticed, Intercytex is in Phase II and have made improvements, they still see 2010 as the release. Why would they wait until 2030 to release it? Aderans is working on it too. You've shown me you haven't been keeping up to date.

Do you know from some secret source it won't be out at all until decades later?