A result for fue naysayers

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
This one for the fue bashers. The after pix are just 6 months out when people have just 50% growth (4380 scalp + 743 beard + 861 body hair grafts
)
It has got to be one of the best hair transplant results. I am glad it is from the doctor I plan to use for myself. :)
I hope this silences the "strip only" supporters. Enjoy.

beforeafter_9.gif

befaft_0.gif

Before pictures
12_image421[1].preview.gif

12_image422[1].preview.gif

12_image425[1].gif

After pictures
P8300093.gif

P8300095.gif

P8300096.gif

P8300100.gif

P8300102.gif

P8300104.gif

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont know why some pictures are not showing.
For before pictures, copy and paste these links without spaces
http://fusehair.com/s ites/default/files/images/12_image421[1].preview.gif

http://fusehair.com/s ites/default/files/images/12_image422[1].preview.gif

http://fusehair.com/s ites/default/files/images/12_image425[1].gif

I hope it works.
If it doesnt, maybe someone among you can help.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I would love to see this in person as pictures can be deceiving. Not always intentional but they can be deceiving nonetheless.

CCS

Reaction score
His hair transplant is a bit thicker than mine. Maybe twice or 50% thicker. I'd say he reached about 50% density.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think the density is great, no member of the public would think it was 50% density and he has good hair characteristics for a hair transplant.

JJ09

Reaction score
Great to see these excellent FUE results as this will be my only option.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
setokun said:
which Doctor is this? Dr. A?

Yes. I forgot to mention this is a result from Dr. Arvind Poswal.

setokun

Reaction score
when do you having your surgery?
What type of preparation are you doing before you go?

are you on any medication right now?

while i was doing some research, people say that you need to be on propecia and monoxdile for 2-3 months before the transplant.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
I plan to get my next transplant this summer. I dont use finasteride and minoxidil as I fear the side effects. Moreover, my hairloss has stopped entirely. I plan to use scalp and beard donor by FUSE method.

setokun said:
when do you having your surgery?
What type of preparation are you doing before you go?

are you on any medication right now?

while i was doing some research, people say that you need to be on propecia and monoxdile for 2-3 months before the transplant.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
unreal results

and how the hell is that just 50% density??! That hair looks thicker than 90% of the men i know....

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
great results, congrats!

saf, i notice you said he has good hair characteristics for an hair transplant. just wondering hwat are good hair characteristics for an hair transplant? thx.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Thick calibre hair shafts, wavy hair.

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dd11856 said:
The hairline looks unnatural to me for some reason.

Definitely. It looks like a toupee IMO.

The hairline is thin but too well defined. And the temple points are way way way too strong.

CCS

Reaction score
Balding men have such soft, rounded hair lines that anything straigh looks unnatural to us. Got to compare to natural NW1's to be sure. It hink his hair looks OK. Yeah, looking down from the front, the hairline looks straighter, which contrasts with his round looking temples. But I think it is fine.

High hair caliper with low density is always a give away to an hair transplant. BHT can soften the constrast.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Why would he have to resort to bht anyway? He looked like he could have gotten by on head donor hair alone, considering his original amount of loss. Hairline looks totally unnatural btw.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats a hairline I would gladly settle for. No, not just settle, I would fight a mob for such a hairline. Its great work and sometimes I wonder how some people nitpick.
I could show a similar hairline from the same doctor but done by strip. No one complains at that time. I think some people just dont want to agree that fue gives as good and often better results then strip.
After all, strip can use only the thickest and coarsest hair available in the donor. Whereas FUSE can use all different sort of hair.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
The hairline is thin but too well defined. And the temple points are way way way too strong.

A thin hairline?! You must be seeing a wrong picture. This is a perfect example of what I plan to go for. Without resorting to strip at that.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Why would he have to resort to bht anyway? He looked like he could have gotten by on head donor hair alone, considering his original amount of loss. Hairline looks totally unnatural btw.

When you are young and want a really young hairline, you need to keep some scalp donor hair reserve. It will be stupid to use up all scalp donor hair in front.
Hairline looks natural and what a young person would have. We who have lost hair, forget what a non balding hairline looks like. We settle for the aged fellow hairline. Thats why some of us look at a really gorgeous hairline and think its sinful. :)