A result for fue naysayers

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
Synergy said:
Devender said:
Synergy said:
The front hairline looks a little bit not natural on the "After" pics. Too much thick hairs on the front (the hair density here is unreal). It is to easy to recognize hair transplant for this man.

If I didnt know this was a transplant and met him on the street, I will not be able to make out that its a hair transplant. I will gladly accept this "too thick hairline" if it happens for me. :)

I mean there should be a fuzzy hairs in front of thick hairs. If your surgeon can make it for you, it will be great :bravo:

Thats an idea. Thanks. I will talk it with my doctor.

Devender

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
unless you have shitloads of time and money and want to spend about 40hrs in the chair its not really practical.

I wish you will stop focussing on the time in chair. Frankly, I and most baldies will not mind a week in chair if in return we get a lot more hair. Imagine 2000 hair a day. I wouldnt mind spending a month. Is there a reason you cant stay long on a chair or a bed?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well apart from as I mentioned every day spent in the chair is going to cost $10,000.
Sitting in the chair all day whilst being operated on is not a pleasant experience. You have to keep your head still the whole time ect after a few hours it starts to become very uncomfortable. Its not like being in bed you cant turn over when you want. Doing it once is ok but after a few times it becomes like water torture.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Can't you harvest more follicles at a better value with strip as opposed to fue? The only situation fue is better is when the patient has minimal loss (like your original example) and doesn't want to have a scar, but for anyone who needs more work done (anything over nw4) then how can you say fue is better than strip?

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
You can harvest the same number of follicles, but the yield is much better with strip because the follicles are left in the skin longer. Or something. Personally, I'll never bother with strip. Not that it isn't a viable solution, but it's not for me.

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
This result does not look natural to me.

Not to say that it is horrible.. and a good chance most people won't notice.. it looks like the hairline is too straight across.. angles are too sharp.. and the density just isn't natural.

Regardless.. i think its OK - but better can be done.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would love to see pics of your beard 2-3 months post op.
I am very curious about how much the donor area can be noticeable as I am thinking to use my beard hair too