Absolutely Nothing Grows Hair Except Tranny Regimen

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My titties are perfect like they always were. My humerus and middle traps and perfect too so as u can imagine my posture is impeccable. I’m sure u and Ikarus are both virgins with forward shoulders and zero libido. And some puffy large disgusting areolas, bright pink and I’m sure they lactate too.

Put me u and him in a bar full of girls. We already know who’s going home with them. You two will probably end up sucking each other in the toilets :(
While you'll end up sucking the bartender for free drinks.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
My titties are perfect like they always were. My humerus and middle traps and perfect too so as u can imagine my posture is impeccable. I’m sure u and Ikarus are both virgins with forward shoulders and zero libido. And some puffy large disgusting areolas, bright pink and I’m sure they lactate too.

Put me u and him in a bar full of girls. We already know who’s going home with them. You two will probably end up sucking each other in the toilets :(
It looks like u need all of this to cope with the fact that u either couldn't take finasterde due to side-effects or it didn't work well.
Either way i won't argue anymore with u because it's obvious from ur posts u are suffering mentally from this and need this as a coping mechanism. Have a nice day.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why completely blocking DHT (dutasteride) doesn't regrow your hair? If Androgenetic Alopecia is caused by the follicles' sensitivity to DHT, if DHT has been blocked completely then what is stopping the hair from fully regrowing?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh!t. I don’t understand why we still have this argument. 5ar medications are neither safe, nor are they detrimental to everyone. The choice is yours to roll the dice. You will (probably) be fine. That said, don’t get it twisted, the occurrences of side effects are far greater than Merck or this forum will admit. Some of us have gotten crushed by long term finasteride use. And I was the guy calling the doom and gloom naysayers morons. I was the moron in the end. Doesn’t mean it’ll happen to you, doesn’t mean it won’t. It is what it is. The instances are higher than you think. That said, it is effective for many men, and many men are never severely enough effected by it to justify not using it. Period. End of story. Can we move on to dreaming of the day when finasteride/dutasteride are in the rear view mirror and we don’t have to make Sophie’s Choice. Please and thank you.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone got pics of this tranny who was nw5 and regrew all hair ?

the poster you are referring to went out of his way to document his entire journey (whilst being completely honest regarding all the pros and cons) and you disparagingly call him a "tranny" for no real reason?

some of you assholes deserve to go bald.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why completely blocking DHT (dutasteride) doesn't regrow your hair? If Androgenetic Alopecia is caused by the follicles' sensitivity to DHT, if DHT has been blocked completely then what is stopping the hair from fully regrowing?

Because testosterone also causes hair loss as well as DHT, but DHT is just more potent for hair loss. Dutasteride raises your testosterone levels. Also, there are other factors such as PGD2, PGE, wnt pathway, blood flow / circulation, etc.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
the poster you are referring to went out of his way to document his entire journey (whilst being completely honest regarding all the pros and cons) and you disparagingly call him a "tranny" for no real reason?

some of you assholes deserve to go bald.
lol i had no idea thought he was tranny

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many times do I and the admins have to tell you that dude wasn’t me? You have an obsession with me because I owned your soul. This has nothing to do with hair, it has to do with the mentality of the typical hairlosstalk user. Do you think anyone gives a fcuk about your regimen or mine? Or how much hair you or I shed? I do care though about the hairloss community as a whole. I see a lot of mental issues in you and others. No one with sanity changes sex to keep their hair. No one grows titties like you and others and somehow thinks it’s ok to hide it as a side effect. You hide your side effects and that pisses me off. I log in, I destroy you mentally and verbally and then I log out. I am the bald Superman, the hero this town needs and deserves. Throw as many propecia boxes at me as you want. I can’t be beaten. Plus you’re a mad virgin which makes this whole thing so much funnier. Same goes for @Ikarus @ScaredOfBalding @disfiguredyoungman @Ollie who all coincidentally are avid supporters and users of strong antiandrogen regimens while having no side effects and of course no blood test work done.

Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

One of those people you tagged aren’t even on any medications and don’t support the use of finasteride

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many times do I and the admins have to tell you that dude wasn’t me? You have an obsession with me because I owned your soul. This has nothing to do with hair, it has to do with the mentality of the typical hairlosstalk user. Do you think anyone gives a fcuk about your regimen or mine? Or how much hair you or I shed? I do care though about the hairloss community as a whole. I see a lot of mental issues in you and others. No one with sanity changes sex to keep their hair. No one grows titties like you and others and somehow thinks it’s ok to hide it as a side effect. You hide your side effects and that pisses me off. I log in, I destroy you mentally and verbally and then I log out. I am the bald Superman, the hero this town needs and deserves. Throw as many propecia boxes at me as you want. I can’t be beaten. Plus you’re a mad virgin which makes this whole thing so much funnier. Same goes for @Ikarus @ScaredOfBalding @disfiguredyoungman @Ollie who all coincidentally are avid supporters and users of strong antiandrogen regimens while having no side effects and of course no blood test work done.

Can u stop tagging me u fat bald rat? I have no business with a coping idiot like u.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Because the end of dht process is a scarring fibrotic tissue. But if the hair is still alive it will start grow better and more thicker if you kill dht with finas/duta.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

TL;DR but ok boomer.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
EKslc1mW4AASxoY.jpg