Actual Tens In Real Life...women Only

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not a firm opinion of mine, she just seems too perfect with the cutesy hapa , seemingly smart, red pilled, etc. seems like a romantic fantasy of 16 year old 4chan /pol/ers .

Lauren Southern hapa? Or Roaming Millennial?

Hapa isn't a well known phrase here I haven't heard it outside of these forums, I just regard it as vaguely Asian or Pacific Islanders maybe.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lauren Southern hapa? Or Roaming Millennial?

Hapa isn't a well known phrase here I haven't heard it outside of these forums, I just regard it as vaguely Asian or Pacific Islanders maybe.
referring to this roaming millenial. yes hapa means mixed white and asian or pacific islander

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Would guys here prefer a girl who is curvy and perhaps slightly overweight or a girl who is very skinny? The first two are 18 plus size model Tara Lynn and the second two are of course prime Kate Moss. I think they are both beautiful but I know what figure I'd prefer!

taralynn2.gif

dca1c07f64c830871da182a799f1bec6.jpg

101048KateMoss2010ValisereLingerie10.jpg

Kate-Moss-Herb-Ritts.jpg

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would guys here prefer a girl who is curvy and perhaps slightly overweight or a girl who is very skinny? The first two are 18 plus size model Tara Lynn and the second two are of course prime Kate Moss. I think they are both beautiful but I know what figure I'd prefer!

View attachment 74125

View attachment 74126

View attachment 74127

View attachment 74128
How the girl from the 3 pic is very skinny?! She has a normal, healthy body...
First girl is way too fat, her body is definitely not healthy. Curvy is bullshit: you are either normal or you are fat.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the girl from the 3 pic is very skinny?! She has a normal, healthy body...
First girl is way too fat, her body is definitely not healthy. Curvy is bullshit: you are either normal or you are fat.
This. Just lol at disgusting whale feminazi brainwashing and making us think a healthy woman is anorexic.

Anyways i strongly prefer healthy over fat women, altho some fatness i dont mind

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Totally agree. I'm surprised nobody else has said this because her face is very average and no where close to a 10. Maybe everyone is so distracted by her curves to even notice her face!

She has great skin, hair, and lips. Her lips are just fabulous.

As for face versus body, we're not discussing catwalk models. We're discussing sexual fantasies:

focus-1512397384.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, but what are we doing discussing people look all day long !!!

I don't know, you tell me lol. Without wishing to state the obvious I guess a lot of people here are obsessed with looks. :rolleyes:

She has great skin, hair, and lips. Her lips are just fabulous.

As for face versus body, we're not discussing catwalk models. We're discussing sexual fantasies:

View attachment 74199

Well, we're discussing perfect 10s which (for me at least) very few people are. I never said she was ugly just not perfection to me but I can see how she could be some guys ideal woman.