Adding Revivogen is it worth it? PLz help

Mr Wabbit

Reaction score
Hello, My hair seems to be getting continuously worse so iv decided to add something else. My main problem is my hairs getting thinner and my hair lines going back aswell, (if one of them wasnt bad enough) So my question is

what are people views of revivogen and where is the cheapest place i can buy it from? Also do i need the entire kit "thickener & cleansing" or is just the one of them enough?

Thanks in advance

lithebod

Established Member
Reaction score
i used it and wouldnt reccomend rev serum over finasteride unless uve already tried finasteride and had sides that you cant cope with - I used rev for 10 months and hairloss carried on - been on finasteride for 5 months and hairloss seems to be slowing right down.

if you do try rev the only thing you really need is the serum - the conditioner doesnt contain the active ingredients but the shampoo does - both smell lovely though!

Mr Wabbit

Reaction score
Another quick questions :) The reason i want to add this is my hairs now going thinner in the middle :evil: but i dont want to start taking tablets. So do you lot think this is a worth while thing to add? due to its fairly expensive and if no 1 has seen any results from it, id rather save my money.

Thanks again

Mr Wabbit

Reaction score
Hi, Another favor lol can any 1 recommend a website i can buy the serum from in the uk thats trust worthy?

Huge thanks