Advice?

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even the tiniest amount of MSM gave me an allergic run for my money BIG time!!!!

I had to take a pinch with like...3 glasses of water. Then slowly increase it over months and months.

I'm now at about 2000mg. But boy oh boy it took a lonnnnng while. And a lotttttt of water.

Going2beBald?

Established Member
Reaction score
So did you get finasteride after all ? Did you know that saw palmetto affects dht as finastride but it's like 1/10 as effective. If you are taking it to avoid finasteride I would suggest you to take a leap of faith and change it to finasteride. If the case is you couldn't get finasteride then the saw palmetto is the best alternative.

Rafa2534

Reaction score
I think the finasteride argument has to be the most two-sided confounding thing I've ever heard. I was on it for 9 months without any noticable sides. But after reading about it more, I got scared into thinking or noticing some of them (I have no idea if it was psychological or not). Some people seem to say that it destroyed their lives and some people seem to say that it saved theres. I think I'm going to try it again but start with a low dose and then increse if I feel okay. I say give it a shot.