Almost 3 years on Propecia (photos)

Felk

Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
hey felk back up your fear mongering or put a sock in it.

I think you must have misinterpretted my post.

My first two comments were just a lighthearted mentioning of a good way to approach life.

The last one said that his hair would last so long that his body would age before his hair did. ("due to your successful treatment for so many years" not anything about finasteride's effects on the body)

I don't really consider that fear mongering, but sorry if it came off that way.

douggie

Established Member
Reaction score
Very similar to my results, I may have been slightly worse off than you to start, but very similar. Month 32, all going well, happy as sh*t.

Had watery jizz for 2 days, and that was it for sides.

Back In Time

Established Member
Reaction score
douggie said:
Very similar to my results, I may have been slightly worse off than you to start, but very similar. Month 32, all going well, happy as sh*t.

Had watery jizz for 2 days, and that was it for sides.

I probably am about where you were I'm guessing, but I'm not sure. I'm diffuse thinning, with temples and crown thinning (my avatar). In month 4 1/2 and already seeing results (no hairloss, and regrowth!). Hoping I turn out as well as the pics here, it looks like I'm headed that way!

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only bad thing about my result is that I can't grow my hair long and look it. I'm growing it out now and I already want to cut it because it looks bad. That's why if your losing your hair, you should never grow it out. Keep it short.