Am I A Candidate? 30/m With Crowning/diffuse Thinning

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jean it's normal for you to get angry it's called cognitive dissonance so you need to defend your position. Unfortunately the math has not changed in the last 50+ years regardless of the technique the math is the math is the math.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jean it's normal for you to get angry it's called cognitive dissonance so you need to defend your position. Unfortunately the math has not changed in the last 50+ years regardless of the technique the math is the math is the math.

No one is aiming for a full head of hair you f*****g idiot, they're aiming for cosmetic improvement.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mike………… Devop posted some links to give you an idea of what is possible. If the hairline is high enough with the crown balding and no temple points the numbers can start to make sense. Where most young guys become misguided is when the advice they are given doesn’t make sense long term. You need to use the grafts wisely otherwise you will suffer from the halo effect where the lateral humps start to drop and a gap develops which tends to look odd and no donor left. Some of the numbers in the link are high in my opinion long term when the donor thins. So even though they are presented you still need to be careful.

A 3" square is about all you get so now what are you going to do with it?

Wealth does not buy donor...............the math has to add up and some of the younger guys are the new suckers. You just need to consider this as a valid point during your research then you can never say you didn't know...............you can then own it 100%

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ant-inspirations-for-those-who-suffer.106117/

Halo%20Effect_zpsc27bwq2w.jpg

nicolas-cage%201_zps8b2oc6yc.jpg

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
If I were you I would get a few consults and see what they say. You are probably a decent candidate.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, take their comments to heart. If they say you are not a good candidate, that means something.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Poor donor quality, low donor density, unrealistic expectations, etc are all things that make someone a suboptimal candidate. There are other factors as well.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
Would you care to elaborate? This is very important for me.

hair transplant is not for everyone. You have to have the right physical and emotional characteristics to do it. Some people have low donor density hair and it's hard for the surgeon to get enough grafts without making other problems.

Walt White

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hair transplant is not for everyone. You have to have the right physical and emotional characteristics to do it. Some people have low donor density hair and it's hard for the surgeon to get enough grafts without making other problems.

I guess but anything's better than being bald. It just sucks so much. I feel like I have to at least try.