am i srsly balding at 17, if so how tf do i slow it

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the side effect? I don't think I'll ever be assed to use topicals, I'll probably add oral min soon because I think my crown is still thinning on finasteride.
I have developed very weak ejaculation force from finasteride. It dont shoot out like before it just dribbles slowly and I hate it. I get less intense orgasm feeling because of this and its embarrasing to just dribble than shoot all over a partner. Also finasteride killed my morning wood ofc.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have developed very weak ejaculation force from finasteride. It dont shoot out like before it just dribbles slowly and I hate it. I get less intense orgasm feeling because of this and its embarrasing to just dribble than shoot all over a partner. Also finasteride killed my morning wood ofc.
Were you completely off meds after you quit finasteride, including minoxidil, supplements, literally anything?
And if so, for how long?

Did you get your hormones etc tested?

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Were you completely off meds after you quit finasteride, including minoxidil, supplements, literally anything?
And if so, for how long?

Did you get your hormones etc tested?
I was off finasteride for 4 months and had zero improvements. Not sure if I used oral min during that time. Probably not or just on and off. When I was on oral dutasteride for 1.5 years my ejaculation got weak too. But I recovered after 3 weeks off it. Shot a load over my shoulder damn crazy. Then shot 4 times normally the same damn day at night. I was completely recovered, then my dumbass got on finasteride and then for the first time I had my first retrograde ejaculation. But yeah since using finasteride on and off oral and topical I didnt recover for 4 months off it then I got on finasteride again like an idiot. When I recovered from dutasteride i did nofap and took zma supplement and tongkat Ali.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was off finasteride for 4 months and had zero improvements. Not sure if I used oral min during that time. Probably not or just on and off. When I was on oral dutasteride for 1.5 years my ejaculation got weak too. But I recovered after 3 weeks off it. Shot a load over my shoulder damn crazy. Then shot 4 times normally the same damn day at night. I was completely recovered, then my dumbass got on finasteride and then for the first time I had my first retrograde ejaculation. But yeah since using finasteride on and off oral and topical I didnt recover for 4 months off it then I got on finasteride again like an idiot.
Ok so you never gave your body enough time off "meds" to recover

The first recovery is always faster

You need to stay off finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, etc for good and I believe it will resolve. Could take a year or more though

It's up to you though.. of course, some people here think hair is more important than health and sexuality, which I absolutely disagree with.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so you never gave your body enough time off "meds" to recover

The first recovery is always faster

You need to stay off finasteride, dutasteride, minoxidil, etc for good and I believe it will resolve. Could take a year or more though

It's up to you though.. of course, some people here think hair is more important than health and sexuality, which I absolutely disagree with.
Ye and my dumbass bought topical finasteride again. And re started oral min. I want to find a balance. Experiment. and I also did kegals when I recovered. Oral minoxidil isnt a dht blocker like finasteride but new studies prove that it affect androgen related functions and so on. So not completely harmless sexually. But I wanna try a tiny dose topical finasteride like x2 a week or start with x1 a week. Do kegals. Take zinc and wait and see. Going bald will ruin my looks completely.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye and my dumbass bought topical finasteride again. And re started oral min. I want to find a balance. Experiment. and I also did kegals when I recovered. Oral minoxidil isnt a dht blocker like finasteride but new studies prove that it affect androgen related functions and so on. So not completely harmless sexually. But I wanna try a tiny dose topical finasteride like x2 a week or start with x1 a week. Do kegals. Take zinc and wait and see. Going bald will ruin my looks completely.
I understand. My hair transplants were life saving. If I lost my hairline again, my self esteem would get wrecked and I would feel like a shell of a man. With my hairline and beard fully grown out I feel like a lion, and reactions from females are also very good.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand. My hair transplants were life saving. If I lost my hairline again, my self esteem would get wrecked and I would feel like a shell of a man. With my hairline and beard fully grown out I feel like a lion, and reactions from females are also very good.
Sometimes i Wonder if I even have male pattern baldness. In a way I doubt it cause nothing so far has worked on me not even high dose dutasteride and made my hair worse. ATM I havent used finasteride or min for 3 weeks and hair looks thick like a mop. I got diffuse hairloss mostly but it has been super slow over the years. Started getting receeding at 22 or 23 now 36 and hairline dont get worse. Just less density. But I think I will continue with low dose topical finasteride and use it sparingly and low dose oral min. Im 36 and I noticed this 18 looking year old is into me lol. If I was bald or had thin hair she wouldnt pay any attention to me.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes i Wonder if I even have male pattern baldness. In a way I doubt it cause nothing so far has worked on me not even high dose dutasteride and made my hair worse. ATM I havent used finasteride or min for 3 weeks and hair looks thick like a mop. I got diffuse hairloss mostly but it has been super slow over the years. Started getting receeding at 22 or 23 now 36 and hairline dont get worse. Just less density. But I think I will continue with low dose topical finasteride and use it sparingly and low dose oral min. Im 36 and I noticed this 18 looking year old is into me lol. If I was bald or had thin hair she wouldnt pay any attention to me.
In my 20s, before the transplants, I looked like I was in my 30s

I look a lot younger now that I'm actually in my 30s lol

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only get morning wood if I don't jack it for a few days, also got watery semen but shoot a sh*t load out. Everyone is going to get some sort of side effect because you're still messing with your natural hormones, most of the time it's too minuscule to notice.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only get morning wood if I don't jack it for a few days, also got watery semen but shoot a sh*t load out. Everyone is going to get some sort of side effect because you're still messing with your natural hormones, most of the time it's too minuscule to notice.
I never got watery semen not even on 2.5mg dutasteride. Its always thick and normal but get close to retrograde ejaculation still. Crazy how this drugs f*** some people up and others not. If U Google finasteride retrograde ejaculation reddit u will get some hits. Read others that became dribblers from shooters on this evil drug.

Last edited:

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have obvious androgenetic alopecia. Mine started at 16. I hate to break it to you, but Finasteride and Dutasteride won't help you, although the "experts" on this forum will assure you that Finasteride will work if you give it enough time, like 6-12 months. But in practice, these drugs don't work on people who started going bald at an early age. So your prognosis is complete baldness within the next few years.
Treatments that can stop and reverse early baldness have side effects that not everyone can live with. Personally, I went on HRT, and to you that may sound radical, stupid, and dangerous (I thought the same when I was 18 and taking Finasteride).
So I'm not giving you any advice. But I have warned you about the prognosis so that you don't waste your time on false hopes. What you do next is up to you.
I started going bald at 16 and finasteride saved me for 10 years. Had a monster shed for the first 8 ish months and by year 2 my hair was the thickest it'd ever been. Now I'm 27 and back in the fight and exploring HRT options.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started going bald at 16 and finasteride saved me for 10 years. Had a monster shed for the first 8 ish months and by year 2 my hair was the thickest it'd ever been. Now I'm 27 and back in the fight and exploring HRT options.
I doubt you kept Norwood 0 all this time. I'm more likely to believe you kept Norwood 2 with poor quality hair.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since when did giving in to difficulties and getting drunk from grief become masculine behavior?

To castrate yourself, you must have balls.