and then.....depression set in

RaginDemon

Reaction score
:stupid:

You see the most stupid f****r posting thick *** NW1 while whinning about hair loss.

it makes me wanna f*** his mother.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Losing hair at any age is no picnic. Growing older is not a joy ride either. Yes, it does seem to be worse losing hair at an early age but stop measuring who's case is the most pathetic. This is not a contest to see who has the worse case for pity. This poster is experiencing hair loss and he just wants some support and wants to express his concerns. So now you are going to discriminate because he is 48 years old and is supposed to have some degree of hair loss. Let him vent. Just wait until your his age and your complaining about something age related happening to you that depresses you and some twenty something year old tells you to stop complaining because your supposed to have those problems at your age. Trust me I am sure Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt are not going to take hair loss with a grain of salt when and if it is happening to them either. Even if they were not actors or famous, I am sure they still would not enjoy going bald even at their age. Most men still want to be attractive to young hot girls no matter how old they are. Strangely where I live, most men in their 40's and late 50's have a full head of hair with practically very little signs of balding. I think you need to put the sour grapes aside and give this poster a little more support no matter how old you are.

G

I'd bet 5 bucks that Brad pitt and tom cruise never have any balding. assuming they aren't systems, which i doubt, guys who keep it that long with such thick and low hairlines rarely lose it in their later years.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I have seen pictures were Cruise is definitely showing some thinning but yet full coverage and Brad has thinned slightly too but still full coverage. I would guess Cruise's hair would be more likely to show signs of balding than Brad's. For years I thought Brandon Fraser had great hair but I was fooled big time. I also never knew Travolta had a piece until a year ago. Hollywood has its secrets and sometimes they get out.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Rumor says Brat Pitt recently stopped finasteride because Mew emailed him about the potential sides.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Are you sure? I thought it was Erik D.

s.a.f

Reaction score
However Bruce Willis will soon be headed for a major comeback! :woot:
ccshb2.jpg

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Rumor says Brat Pitt recently stopped finasteride because Mew emailed him about the potential sides.

CLASSIC. great post.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Where exactly did this rumour come from? :roll:

G

Brad Pitt is at least NW3 with that front forelock. He is total human trash. Will never star in another movie again unless he gets 8 pack abs

s.a.f

Reaction score
I heard that he even has moles and bodyhair :puke: . The only reason he got with Angelina Jolie was because he gives rimjobs.

G

I gave Angeline Jolie a rimjob and all I got was this f*****g herpes.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I heard that while riding his motorcycle Brad Pitt crashed into a nearby horse. When the bike exploded the heat was so great it fused the horses tail to his head and he's had great hair ever since.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many guys on here are going to go out, but a motorcycle and ride it around livestock without wearing a helmet.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hope I didn't give anyone ideas. But if someone does try it let me know how it goes.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
Angelina is a skank.

I'd do her though.

likewise likewise