Androgen Blockers other than RU

goener

Reaction score
Eucapil has a different action mechanism from RU and spironolactone because it binds to the androgenic receptor itself and thus preventing DHT from binding to it.

anyway its an interesting post.

Geminix - I bet Androcur is for women only. what are those side effects?
Just curious.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Typicilly its used to "treat" sex offenders as it kills the sex drive and induces permanent chemical castration, rhat is assuming you live long enough and don't die with a blood clot reaching your brain ;)

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
goener said:
Eucapil has a different action mechanism from RU and spironolactone because it binds to the androgenic receptor itself and thus preventing DHT from binding to it.

All of them are androgen receptor blockers. You didn't know that RU and spironolactone do that? :)

Kero

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Typicilly its used to "treat" sex offenders as it kills the sex drive and induces permanent chemical castration, rhat is assuming you live long enough and don't die with a blood clot reaching your brain ;)

I thought about taking cyproterone acetate 5mg every day. Would you say that even such a low dose has the potential to kill the sex drive? :(

Mr Clean

Reaction score
El Duterino, who is the better supplier of RU58841? You mentioned a supplier better than Faith Eagle, care to share with the rest of us please? I just saw a bunch of ******* where the supplier name should have been. Was that intentional?

el_duterino

Reaction score
K o u t i n g is the best supplier in terms of quality, speed of shipping and availablilty. Prices are the same as the other and shipping is even cheaper.

Not sure why why get those # for this supplier and not the other one FE. ANnyway, lets call them KT.

Can the moderator please explain why they hide one suppliers name and not the other ? or would they rather have people switch to the other forum HLH where such ridiculous censorship does not happen ?